What is latest one should move a clone from indoors to outdoors in the northeast.

BigBudsBunny

I have an extra 1 and rather destroy it ( limited here by law in ny) I was going to gift it to my neighbor. I didn't want to get him all excited about it if it's too late to come to fruition. The clones is about 9-10 inches tall. It's a 9 week flowering strain

BBB

If it pushes you over your legal NY limit for plants then give it to your neighbor. As mentioned it probably is too late figuring that within 7 to 15 days it should start flowering no matter how much it grew at the other location.

You can also ask in the state of NY sub-forum for info on average flower starting time for your area and maybe someone will mention their experience.

If it pushes you over your legal NY limit for plants then give it to your neighbor. As mentioned it probably is too late figuring that within 7 to 15 days it should start flowering no matter how much it grew at the other location.

You can also ask in the state of NY sub-forum for info on average flower starting time for your area and maybe someone will mention their experience.
gave it to him this am!

What's he got to lose, if it comes to fruition he got a lil weed. if not maybe you've got him interested in trying it next year on his own
Or maybe BigBudsBunny becomes a share-cropper. Take the state limit of 3 mature plants over which become his neighbor's plants. If the neighbor does no watering, fertilizing, training or any other growing chore he gets a small amount at harvest for the use of his land.

The opposite sort of share-cropping happened here when it was only "medical" allowed. A caregiver would grow a limit for a Michigan "medical card" holder and then at harvest give the card holder his or her share after keeping enough to cover the caregivers time and expenses.

Or maybe BigBudsBunny becomes a share-cropper. Take the state limit of 3 mature plants over which become his neighbor's plants. If the neighbor does no watering, fertilizing, training or any other growing chore he gets a small amount at harvest for the use of his land.

The opposite sort of share-cropping happened here when it was only "medical" allowed. A caregiver would grow a limit for a Michigan "medical card" holder and then at harvest give the card holder his or her share after keeping enough to cover the caregivers time and expenses.
ok, ok I'm now just doing this for fun - experimenting if you will. I don't smoke any more - been years and whatever I will grow will be gifted to my brothers, friends, neighbors. I don't need or want the hastle of being a caregiver...I can hardly care for myself....lol but thanks for the suggestion

Back
Top Bottom