What do you use to cover the smell of marijuana?

DeanB

Since I can pretty much smoke marijuana anywhere now, how do i mask the smell for others who don't want to smell it and live in the same house. Also, I get the funny face when the GF goes to kiss me and my beard n moustache smell of burnt smoke from the bong hit. :thanks:

I saw online of a product called Scentsy and was wondering too if anyone has used their products. Can i post the website? I don't know.

Since I can pretty much smoke marijuana anywhere now, how do i mask the smell for others who don't want to smell it and live in the same house. Also, I get the funny face when the GF goes to kiss me and my beard n moustache smell of burnt smoke from the bong hit. :thanks:

I saw online of a product called Scentsy and was wondering too if anyone has used their products. Can i post the website? I don't know.

Scentsy is the candles isn't it? If so then my brother used them several times and loves them.

The Scentsy stuff makes your home smell good. You could try wearing a beard oil and see if that keeps the odor from seeping in. Scentsy stuff is alright, but you can get other stuff by different names that are just as good. I think this may be a tough one though. Try Febreeze?

A friend of mine sold Scentsy, I like the products and they do have a huge selection. You should look up your local Scentsy rep and they will have a kit where you can smell all the scents.

The beard oil may cover the scent, but it might also prevent the odor from seeping in. I can recommend Mane and Tail Hair Dressing for keeping a longer beard nice and soft. I also use the Mane and Tail shampoo and conditioner. Keeps the beard on point for pennies. For oils I can recommend Grave Before Shave OG. Amazing scent, your lady is sure to love it.

Back
Top Bottom