What do you think, Do I need more?

Bigtalon

Ok so this is my first go at this,

Currently they are at 6 inches of height, 1 1/2 weeks of growth since sprouting.

"6 Plants"

I am using:
2x200w (40w) CFLs (2800 Lumens each)
4x100w (23w) CFLs (1600 Lumens each)

10-10-10 Nutes currently in veg.

They are vegging great, no yellowing, no stretching I mean they look beautiful but I am preparing for when I start to flower and I wanted to know what I need.

Now I can't order any of those "special" nutes you get online, so I'm looking for stuff that can be bought at local stores like Lowes / Menards etc.

Currently, i have Miracle Gro Flowering 6-12-6 Nute Spikes, would those be good enough. This is just bag seed for the first run to see how it goes, so not caring if I don't get a huge yield, just trying to see where it goes and how it works, is there anything better then the spikes, that can be grabbed at the local store ?

Re: What do you think, Do I need more ?

Don't use miracle grow period. If your just learning try fox farm look on amazon it is cheap as hell. Also if at all possible go with a hps like 600 for bloom. There are cheap ones that run on 110 so you don't need special wiring and breaker and such if that's not possible. Alot of hardware stores tend to carry fox farm in there garden area. I personally use house and garden it's a Lil pricey but fox farm was great to learn on.

My local Menards had 2 products I am going to try out.

The bag I bought says it is organic, ratios are 5-0-3.

The other one is meant for Cacti I believe:

Schultz 2-7-7 Cactus Plus Liquid Plant Food

1666932808482.png

I bought it at Menards but cannot find it on their website. The ratio's are 2-7-7. Not sure what results I will get with it, I realize its not all about the ratios but I find it a fun challenge to try new things. People might say they wont work, but until you try something you just do not know what will work.

Man. I no longer use either but pick up botanicare or fox farm or ez grow. Super easy to order. Or call local nursery or garden stores. Ideally not big box.

Back
Top Bottom