What are your favourite Sativa and Sativa dominant strains?

cherryhaze

Hello! It's time for me to choose my next seeds and I thought I'd ask your opinions on your favourite Sativa strains? I don't deal well with couch lock so I avoid indicas nowadays, but next time I'm in Amsterdam I am going to try again and see if it's still the case...

I'm growing Jack Diesel at the moment but soon I'll be planting seeds again for my second grow so... What do you reccommend?

Can't wait to hear your opinions! :love:

Blue Dream...easy to grow, excellent taste, smell. harvest when tric's are milky just starting to turn amber for a great head and body trip. If you can do a 4 mnth jar cure you will be rewarded :thumb:

I've tried Super silver Haze before but now looking at Diesel from Mj Seeds canada. Says this strain is really good. Anybody tried growing this strain before from the seed seedbank?

I've tried Super silver Haze before but now looking at Diesel from Mj Seeds canada. Says this strain is really good. Anybody tried growing this strain before from the seed seedbank?

I love super silver haze - epic giggle fit in Amsterdam when my OH put on a rain poncho... Making me chuckle now! I love diesel but never bought from the back you mention. Only bought from Positronics so far and they're Spanish :D

I have a particular affinity for the Jack Herer crosses- Jack the Ripper and Jack Frost. Totally love the old school Jack Herer itself too. Great taste, very slightly energizing, puts me in a fantastic mood, and can still function normally. Would never be without a Jack strain of some sort!

I have a particular affinity for the Jack Herer crosses- Jack the Ripper and Jack Frost. Totally love the old school Jack Herer itself too. Great taste, very slightly energizing, puts me in a fantastic mood, and can still function normally. Would never be without a Jack strain of some sort!

Yes yes yes! It's smell is so unique you can detect it anywhere! I am growing Jack Diesel :D

I love super silver haze - epic giggle fit in Amsterdam when my OH put on a rain poncho... Making me chuckle now! I love diesel but never bought from the back you mention. Only bought from Positronics so far and they're Spanish :D

Yeah, it's a happy hit with SSH. Long time growing and flowering but nice results outdoors. That is why I like em sativas and Diesel is also sativa. Spain may be a long shot for me and looking ways to get from North america so this MJ Seeds Canada is what am looking at at the moment. Ready with the plastic but still getting some nods.

I'm not enough of a connoisseur just yet to have a favourite. However I too definitely prefer the cerebral sativa to the indolent indica stone. I can tell you that the Durban Poison that I just grew is great. Very up. My wife and I both have lots of energy to work around the house, go for walks and interact with other people. It's so up I need to grow some indica for a late night alternative in fact.

I highly recommend Delicious Seed's Northern Light Blue as an Indica dominant strain. It's Northern Lights x Blueberry. Very fast to flower, easy to grow and hardy. Super yield, great taste and 20% THC. I did a bit of a strain review months back.

Awesome strain period.

At the moment I'm only working with Holy Grail kush from Reserva Privada. It's Kosher Kush x Og 18. I'd guess it's around 60% Indica and 40% Sativa. Very tasty with a nice blend of head and body high.

I medicate for severe chronic pain so I tend to go for the Indica dominate strains. Holy Grail Kush seems to be about the best of both worlds, at least to me.

:420:

I highly recommend Delicious Seed's Northern Light Blue as an Indica dominant strain. It's Northern Lights x Blueberry. Very fast to flower, easy to grow and hardy. Super yield, great taste and 20% THC. I did a bit of a strain review months back.

Awesome strain period.

At the moment I'm only working with Holy Grail kush from Reserva Privada. It's Kosher Kush x Og 18. I'd guess it's around 60% Indica and 40% Sativa. Very tasty with a nice blend of head and body high.

I medicate for severe chronic pain so I tend to go for the Indica dominate strains. Holy Grail Kush seems to be about the best of both worlds, at least to me.

:420:

Sorry to hear you suffer from severe pain that must be very hard to cope with and yet another reason cannabis should be legal everywhere, I've noted down the strains. I suffer from extreme abdominal cramps since my csec a few years ago (all checked no 'problems') and NSAID have eroded my stomach lining to the point that I can never take them. My doc has me on prescription codine. You can't even get codine pills that strong in the states. It messes up my system and is highly addictive - I'm v v careful w it but wd rather grow some cannabis to use instead. Don't think I'm comparing myself to you! Your input is appreciated. :D

Yeah, that's exactly why I go for the Indica heavy varieties. That "couch lock" is what seems to help me.

I'm going to be experimenting with some new strains very shortly. I think I'm going to try something with a high CBD level to see if perhaps one of those strains would help more.

Cool, I'll tag along to see how you go. I'm also interested in Himalaya Gold - there are two strains I've always wanted to grow, strawberry Haze and Himalayan Gold, the latter can be a really good yield too. I've found seeds too :D not even 2 weeks into flowering on my first grow and I'm getting excited about grow 2 ;)

Back
Top Bottom