WEEDGETS: Advocate For Safer And More Pleasant Smoking

WEEDGETS

Very grateful to be part of this community. My name is Michael and Im a medical device engineer and developer but Im also a daily cannabis smoker. I have developed many life saving technologies including artificial heart systems (LVADs) , automated resuscitation machines, lungs COPD implantable devices and many more with over 100 patents in medical device field alone. (sorry for bragging a little)

2 years ago I started developing much better smoking pipes and other accessories focusing on smoke filtration and smoke cooling so your lungs are more protected and the smoke is a lot smoother. All of a sudden everyone talks about our MAZE-X pipe and Tic-Toke Joint filter tips ( Best Online Smoke Shop with Smoking Pipes and Accessories). Im now committed to developing smoking devices that focus on our well being rather that just the looks.

New Project-12.jpg

New Project-4-6.jpg

Thank you for being a Sponsor on this site!

Any difference than the obvious between the Maze and Maze-X? Far as does it hit same and filter better with the X than the other model? I have been on a Pre-roll/Jays kick for the last couple years, cones when from Dispensaries or 1 1 /4 Jay if from flower. Any difference in fit between the two, or is holder tapered?

:passitleft: :smokin: :peace:

Hi ,

Great questions. I actually started the company with washable Filter Tips for prerolls and we sold over 200,000 of them on Amazon before they finally kicked us out of their platform for selling as they still call it "drug paraphernalia" lol. People loved those filter tips so much that we still get angry emails to bring them back to Amazon :) What a horrible platform it became for smaller companies. Never again we will work with amazon, we sell them direct now on our site (Best online smoke shop with smoking devices & cool weed pipes)

As far as MAZE-X vs Maze Pipes: MAZE-X is our next generation pipe. We constantly improve our design basing it on customer comments. So MAZE-X has now much larger borosilicate removable glass bowl vs small steel bowl in maze pipe. MAZE-X pipe also has bowl lid (so convenient when you have few puffs and want to close the lid to preserve the flower) Also MAZE-X has carb hole and much improved draw. watch this video illustrating the physics of how it works:

Removable Mouth Filter tips is the same and can work as a joint/preroll holder it block all the "scobie snacks" and filters and cools the smoke.

The borosilicate glass bowl is cylindrical not conical (like in regular glass spoon pipes). Because of that it hold the cherry so much longer, sometimes I can stop for 10-15 seconds and the cherry is still there so all I do is make very short slow draws . Sometimes feels like you are inhaling air not smoke:)

We will continue improving and listening to your customers comments and complaints. It's the best way to improve and make it better every time. Our customers call it aGOAT pipe or TESLA of pipe :)

Thanks for being a sponsor here @WEEDGETS I just ordered the MAZE-X bundle and can't wait to try it!

Thank you :) ITs a really great pipe but not for the looks alone. It filters and cools the smoke at the same time. insanely smooth hits and so much better for your lungs.
Looks like a great product and thank you for being a part of the @420 Magazine family CL🍀:welcome::party:

I got my order in

Placed on February 9, 2023 at 3:42 pm
ProductSKUPriceQuantityTotal
Cooling Filter Tips - Reusable, coughless smoothing filter tips - Starter Kit / Grabbag / Set of 4
Estimated between: Feb 19 - Feb 26
STK-0001$19.991$19.99
MAZE Pipe - Patented smoke cooling pipe with waterless filtration - Blue
Estimated between: Feb 19 - Feb 26
MZP-0501$69.001$69.00
Subtotal$88.99
Discount | MY420MAG-$17.80
Shipping (First Class Package)$4.20
Tax (Illinois State Tax 0.0%)$0.00
Total$75.39 USD
Thank you for joining our cause for safer inhalations!

Thanks for being a sponsor here @WEEDGETS I just ordered the MAZE-X bundle and can't wait to try it!
I received my Maze-X pipe on Monday. I've been using it for the past couple of days, and I'm very impressed. I'll write up a review soon (after I clean it), but right now it's 5 out of 5 stars. It hits hard but smooth, the bowl hold a lot and the cherry stays lit a while. The choke hole works perfectly for tempering the hit, too. By far the best pipe I've ever used.

Thank you @WEEDGETS for a fantastic product, and thanks again for being a sponsor here at 420 magazine!

Got package in mail today tried the joint holder, my Son liked it as he said "it don't burn my mustache like cones/jays" :rofl: . The doob tube looks cool for out and about, haven't used it yet. Got the pipe and a slider pipe for my Sister and Brother in-law to try those, as I don't use pipes often and just my bubblers for flower or Jays/prerolls basically.

Back
Top Bottom