We smoke and we laugh.

OK I'll start by saying this tread is for crap you post that can't be on journal for as none growing plants . Like gardens trees. Nature stuff. Of funny stuff. Or whatever stuff.
Cause some time just got to say wow. In growing these plants so much of us have issues things happen that take us ways from our love of plants. And like mine

Can't grow good plants of you got a tree on your house. Make growing harder lmao.

20241007_124355.jpg

OK I'll start by saying this tread is for crap you post that can't be on journal for as none growing plants . Like gardens trees. Nature stuff. Of funny stuff. Or whatever stuff.
Cause some time just got to say wow. In growing these plants so much of us have issues things happen that take us ways from our love of plants. And like mine

Can't grow good plants of you got a tree on your house. Make growing harder lmao.

20241007_124355.jpg
Make sure you get a pic with the crane.
Hope the house is OK buddy.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Make sure you get a pic with the crane.
Hope the house is OK buddy.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I am. I posted a pic on journal and it's was flagged and this place here i can post it and link it to my journal if folks want see what I'm talking about. I know hard to understand what world I'm in. Cause I really not sure if I like yalls. It's crazy out there. . People just seem to be out of touch. World . Not here here. Really world is nuts.

I am. I posted a pic on journal and it's was flagged and this place here i can post it and link it to my journal if folks want see what I'm talking about. I know hard to understand what world I'm in. Cause I really not sure if I like yalls. It's crazy out there. . People just seem to be out of touch. World . Not here here. Really world is nuts.
I'm still trying to smoke myself back to the 70s.

Back
Top Bottom