Want to see some great outdoor ak47s?

growrilla

then help me...lol anyone got some tips ive got 10 ak clones damn close, im looking for any info or tips on how to get em out of the woods safely and not so stinky.without mangling my meds?

I got one of those hand held microscopes if you dont have one pm and ill buy you one. just kidding, but seriously get one best 12 dollars i ver spent. Still a few clear trichs on the ak, but also some ambers, pplanning to get it in two weeks, need tips please, im just a bit nervous these are the biggest yeilders ive ever had...if you know ak you know that stinks.

Will post after harvest, wet and cured shots, cant take any in woods. sorry the camera is part of my cover for being out there i cant risk someone asking to see my pics.:rollit::roorrip::grinjoint::bong::peace:

Let me be the first to say "yes".
Im so freaking excited, in the past i never used anything bigger than a 3 gal bucket this year ive got ten in 5 gal grow bags i had no idea the ak could do that good out doors. I have a bunch of colas that will blow your mind im so freakin excited, i keep having toi find ways to not go in the woods and rip it up now. any tips anyone anyone...

personally when i harvest i go in the afternoon cut the plants bag them and leave them till later at night and return to grab the bag and leave, there is no "safe" way of doing it just be aware of your surroundings when your running out of the bush with the plants

Awesome growrilla! Can't wait to see the pics.

Idea for you...why not take the SD chip out of your camera and put it in your pocket. Then if anyone wants to see your pics you can just show them the ones in the on-board memory. Just a thought.

Also you might want to consider doing the rough trim on-site so you don't have to pack whole plants out. I'm not sure how you can control the "stinky". Hmmm....

Now im calling both of you, you better be prepared to trim ten big plants in the middle of the swamp....naked. sorry its for security. lol

Now im calling both of you, you better be prepared to trim ten big plants in the middle of the swamp....naked. sorry its for security. lol
I'm in but I got to warn you. I'm not a purty site in the buff. Great mosquito control though. With all the surface area I have they would see me as a all-you-can eat buffet.

Ok you two.... i grew some nuts broke out the other mem card and.................I got a few pics to share with my good friends and fam in the 420 world! I have to up load em on my com....then figure out how to get em on this site. Its only a couple, probably not the greatest, sorry my nerves were shot and i was in a rush. will provide one close up of a harvested bud, dont think it was ready but i snapped a lower branch trying to spread em out a bit. I feel like a dork, i just dont think they compare to the magik you guys can work...i tried.

Im trying guys, the old lady had to openso she s sleeping and i cant seem to get these pics up, it keeps saying half are too big but i cant find the others. i know im just a computer moron but ahhhhh im trying as soon as i can figure this scifi shit out ill get em up.

If your talking about the ak photos they look cool. Here's how to post them to the forums. Click on the photo gallery underneath the 420magazine header at the top of the page. Click on "my photos" and find the pic you want to up load. Click on it. Then click on it again after it enlarges to make sure it's as big as it's going to be. Then right click on the picture and click on the properties tab. Go up and high light the url/address and then copy it. Go to the post you want the pictures in and click on the tab that looks like a picture of a mountain with a sun in the corner. It's the insert image tag. A box with the letter http highlighted in it appears. place your cursor onto those http letters. It either has to be on those letters or you have to delete them or else you will get a error. Right click, paste the url and save. Your pic should appear.

ak12.jpg

maybe it worked

Back
Top Bottom