Want to put my girls outside for a bit every day - Any advice?

jamon8

420 Member
I am growing auto flowers and I want to slowly expose them to the sun for a few hours every day. I am thinking do it gradually. starting out very slowly. I am worried that the high temps with effect the trics. any advise. I have a girl that just went into flower and I want to experiment.

I am growing auto flowers and I want to slowly expose them to the sun for a few hours every day. I am thinking do it gradually. starting out very slowly. I am worried that the high temps with effect the trics. any advise. I have a girl that just went into flower and I want to experiment.
Hey :ciao: @jamon8
One thing you will have to watch for is pests.
You can bring them inside if you aren't using something like SNS.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Anyone else. The cicadas are dying off. I did not want to put my plant out there and have them pee on it.
Don't leave the plants under the trees with the last of the cicadas;).

What else? If the plants are going to be outside then watch out for how fast the pots dry out. It seems that sometimes my potted plants dry about twice as fast when they are outside as compared to when they were inside. The larger the plant gets and that includes all the extra plant material that forms the buds then the more water it will need.

Watch for any mildew starting to form especially towards the end. Maybe consider a spray preventative program to reduce the chances of mildew getting a foothold on the plants.

Back
Top Bottom