VIVOHUT 2 Point Oh! Bill284 Grows North Atlantic Seed Co. In Coco

Your Missus must be a born leader.
I delegate, but nobody listens .🤣
She's unbelievable! I walk through the kitchen and get a task! (As if I wasn't on a mission of my own!) Now on a regular day I'm the chief cook and bottle washer. When someone asks me what they can do, I get brain effed because I have the game all played out in my head, if someone gets involved I have to restructure the whole dang game! I always say yes if asked if I'd like a hand but I have no idea what you can do. Seems like more work to me!
And that's why I was a wrench/among others all my life! I work! I did anyway. You and I share the same boat today!

She's unbelievable! I walk through the kitchen and get a task! (As if I wasn't on a mission of my own!) Now on a regular day I'm the chief cook and bottle washer. When someone asks me what they can do, I get brain effed because I have the game all played out in my head, if someone gets involved I have to restructure the whole dang game! I always say yes if asked if I'd like a hand but I have no idea what you can do. Seems like more work to me!
And that's why I was a wrench/among others all my life! I work! I did anyway. You and I share the same boat today!
Chief Cook & Bottle Washer. :thumb:
I understand completely.
I do everything here except laundry.
I can't fold worth fek.🤣
Helpers get in the way.
The only thing I get help with is moving the greenhouse.
Got to run buddy talk later.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Electrics - we have safety breakers on the MCB for all the electrical plug circuits. That one was off a beaker box off the MCB - a jury rigged timer. Old school digital ballast. Old bulb. Meh - it was safe and earthed I guess.

I think @Absorber was telling me something I could do that wasn’t just buying 30 surge protectors. We have a lot of electical stuff. 6 AC,s swimming pool with multiple pumps, lots of water pumps, 10 grow lights, 5 tvs, 5 ceiling fans - our bill is $900-1000 each month

🥲

Talking gibberish by 9am :rofl:
That's nuts $1000.00 what currency? American? :oops:
Sell sell sell.:thumb:
Even running 5 rooms I never had a bill like that. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Sounds like a welding shop’s electrical bill. That’s just way too much money 💰. CL🍀

Sounds like a welding shop’s electrical bill. That’s just way too much money 💰. CL🍀
That's offside wow. $1000.00
Mine is $111.00 house and grow room.
I think that's high . :oops:
Without the hut it's $60 - $70 bucks.
We don't run AC much in here.
Just back from running around.
Time to go through the seed drawer. :thumb:
Back on the hoarse as they say.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Island is packed at rhe moment so stuff is selling. Trying to find dispensary owners aren't high and talking gibberish by 9am is an issue - not a professional market.

Electrics - we have safety breakers on the MCB for all the electrical plug circuits. That one was off a beaker box off the MCB - a jury rigged timer. Old school digital ballast. Old bulb. Meh - it was safe and earthed I guess.

I think @Absorber was telling me something I could do that wasn’t just buying 30 surge protectors. We have a lot of electical stuff. 6 AC,s swimming pool with multiple pumps, lots of water pumps, 10 grow lights, 5 tvs, 5 ceiling fans - our bill is $900-1000 each month

🥲

A bulb I can live with, everything else safe is all I care about.
And what are the size of your mains running to the switchboard 🤔 :rofl:

I’ll take a picture when home. At the steel/gas shop.

About the size of my forefinger though I guess. 3 of them 660v 3 phase.
Ah forgot you had 3 phase 👍all good heaps of current/power available and it sounds like its either 16mm² or 35mm² unless its a multicore cable you are talking about 🤔

Ah forgot you had 3 phase 👍all good heaps of current/power available and it sounds like its either 16mm² or 35mm²
The romance of weed growing…
IMG_0568.jpeg
First non standard cylinder means it won’t fit width ways - the staff here are awfull
IMG_0569.jpeg

Im sure you can get it at a cost if there's 3 phase out the front of your premises.
We have plenty of domestic installations that are 3 phase over here
Thanks Zorb, I wonder if they would allow that in the U.S.? CL🍀

Yeah the house came with it, 4-5 years old. Built by an architect couple for themselves but they ran out of money for a big project during covid. Noe it has piped in Co2 as well!
Just getting ready to run out the door.
Its 4 am we have to be at the hospital shortly.
Stacey has another MRI today.
See ya when I get back. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom