Virgin grower - Need some direction please!

shazambooka

420 Member
High Ya'll :thumb:

I am a first time grower, I have been wanting to do this for years but always have lived in one of those lame US states that have not passed any laws for it yet. My sister just did her first grow with a super box her babies came out BEAUTIFUL!!! but recommended that I do a tent for the first time which is what they will use for the 2nd grow.

I haven't bought anything for my grow yet because I did not want to over buy for the first grow. That's why I joined the forum first so I can gain all of your knowledge first that can hopefully guide me in the best safest direction.

The tent I plan on using is a 48x48x78 Reflective Grow Tent (I posted a picture of the tent I have my eyes on) I was looking online to order it from Growace.com (any other recommendations to ensure discreet shipping and good quality and price??)

Can anyone suggest where to get my seeds and give me some good tips on purchasing femalized seeds or what should I look for when purchasing my seeds to ensure I will get some females out of the bunch? Should I be looking in the UK for the seeds?

Then there I have questions about:

My lights, soils, level testing...

I basically have every question you could think of being that this is my first time and I am a person that likes to ask questions anyhow. I know I will go through some first time mistakes but I would like to ensure as best as I can a success on my first grow :cheer:

tent77.jpg

Re: Virgin Grower - Need some direction PLEASE!! ;)

Tent looks good. I grow mine in a closet. Works pretty good. Anyway I buy my seeds from Attitude Seed Bank. Some seeds they guarantee and some they don't. You should buy a tee shirt or something with them. You should read the link that JuanCarlos has posted for you. Big help. Feel free to ask anything you want to. Pretty good site, Somebody will have an answer of some kind.
Good Luck

Back
Top Bottom