Unwanted momma tips?

Grandma Weedstein

So I completed my first year of outdoor growing and it went fine despite shitty weather. I kept a momma I’m sick of looking after. Also got seed I will be sprouting from crosses I made next spring.

I can’t imagine chucking her in the compost heap but also cannot imagine tending to her until spring. Don’t want to flower because then I’ll just have even more weed and I don’t think I can smoke what I have anyway.

I’m halfway tempted to leave her in my unheated garage and do minimal maintenance, basically let her die if she’s weak as a form of extreme stress testing. I’m more interested in breeding than marijuana production and I’d rather focus on my crosses in spring. Unless somebody has better ideas?

So I completed my first year of outdoor growing and it went fine despite shitty weather. I kept a momma I’m sick of looking after. Also got seed I will be sprouting from crosses I made next spring.

I can’t imagine chucking her in the compost heap but also cannot imagine tending to her until spring. Don’t want to flower because then I’ll just have even more weed and I don’t think I can smoke what I have anyway.

I’m halfway tempted to leave her in my unheated garage and do minimal maintenance, basically let her die if she’s weak as a form of extreme stress testing. I’m more interested in breeding than marijuana production and I’d rather focus on my crosses in spring. Unless somebody has better ideas?

Check out the Bonsai link in my Signature and along those lines for breeding here is some reading material for you to peruse.

The bonsai method requires almost no care and minimal lighting along with a small footprint and the ability to clone regularly, it's quite nice to be able to forget about them for a few days. The colder temps should help with that as well.

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom