Trichomes

growmate096

420 Member
When Trichomes are maturing does that affect weight and density of the final product, will the buds be heavier if I wait till they start turning amber?

I know feeling when smoking will be different depending if they clear, cloudy or amber. Just wanted to know if I wait till they amber will buds become denser and heavier.

The color of the trichs won't affect the weight of the buds per se' but depending on the strain you are growing and where you are in the flower cycle...waiting >may< increase the bulk of the bud overall.

Are you in late flower now or just wondering? If you are...what strain is it and where are you in the process?

best of luck

When Trichomes are maturing does that affect weight and density of the final product, will the buds be heavier if I wait till they start turning amber?

I know feeling when smoking will be different depending if they clear, cloudy or amber. Just wanted to know if I wait till they amber will buds become denser and heavier.
Waiting until flowering is finished will give you maximum weight.
Tric color doesn't effect weight.
If your girls are still eating they are still flowering and building for you.
How often do they drain the pot?
Every 3 days? Still flowering
Every 7 days, flowering is finished.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

The color of the trichs won't affect the weight of the buds per se' but depending on the strain you are growing and where you are in the flower cycle...waiting >may< increase the bulk of the bud overall.

Are you in late flower now or just wondering? If you are...what strain is it and where are you in the process?

best of luck
I’m in day 4 of week 7 so few days from finish I was gonna chop them on week 8, I’m growing Gelato so it’s indica dominated

Back
Top Bottom