This Be good for my ladies?

Tomcat420

I wanted to try some new soil and have read in a couple spots bout this dr earth. Anyone had and experience with it?

IMG_5132.jpeg

I just bought 2 bags of this. I never tried it yet but i will when i do my indoor grows in Nov. Looks to be OK from what i've read about it not opened the bag yet so it may need somemore perilite which i have. I like to make soils fluffy airated
I too have read about it and heard good things and they was out of what I was there to get so I decided to give it a shot. One of my buddies said he has always had good results with it he just mentioned to be sure to add some perlite which I have in hand too. When I ge thine from work tonight I’m going to crack it open and see what it’s about

If that's all you have for amendment A good balance is what you're looking for the DR E flower girl ,save for later when buds start the other 2 sounds ok add slowly you can always add more later,but first you want good microbiology to break the stuff down EWC or compost Id start there by adding a little of 1 of those first .I mix my dry amendment in the compost/casting i use and let it sit for a week or 2 mixing frequently then I add that to my soil mix i do 2 TBS of each dry amendment i use (fish meal, feather meal,gypsum,bone meal,soft rock phosphate, potassium sulfate along with bio char 1/4 cf or 1/4 bag per 1 cf or 1 bag of compost or my homemade castings

when i need to water i use 1/oz of each Pacific gro fish hydraslate, lactobacillus, EM-1,And Cease for a root drench to compliment the lactobacillus for root health!
I was wondering just how much water was involved but then you posted this below \/\/\/.

The liquid is per 2 gallons of water sorry I forgot
Since several people ask about mixing up smaller doses so I thought I would include this. The recipe comes out to about 1/2 ounce or 15 ml of each of the additives per gallon of water.

I also add a little Walsonite for silica
Interesting. Google recommended I do a search for Wollastonite and that is what you are using. Interesting mineral and I do not remember ever seeing it for sale at any gardening or landscape supply store. Going to have to keep it in mind.

If that's all you have for amendment A good balance is what you're looking for the DR E flower girl ,save for later when buds start the other 2 sounds ok add slowly you can always add more later,but first you want good microbiology to break the stuff down EWC or compost Id start there by adding a little of 1 of those first .I mix my dry amendment in the compost/casting i use and let it sit for a week or 2 mixing frequently then I add that to my soil mix i do 2 TBS of each dry amendment i use (fish meal, feather meal,gypsum,bone meal,soft rock phosphate, potassium sulfate along with bio char 1/4 cf or 1/4 bag per 1 cf or 1 bag of compost or my homemade castings

Had to go to a store I rarely go and found this soil does it need perlite or anything added?
It is one of the most popular Cannabis potting mixes out there. It is mild and designed to get seedlings or newly rooted cuttings off to a start. Like just about every other potting mix on the market the grower should be ready to start using a fertilizing program.

The same company makes many different fertilizers. Their basic 3 bottle program works really good if the gardener follows the schedule available from the Fox Farm web site.

Do not fall into the trap of deciding not to use any fertilizer until the plant shows a deficiency. By then it could be too late. And get their Calcium/Magnesium product or any other similar one and start using that ASAP and never find out what a lack of Calcium looks like.

Had to go to a store I rarely go and found this soil does it need perlite or anything added?

IMG_5166.jpeg
No ,not now, for adding anything and that's pretty good soil for a good start!

Back
Top Bottom