Thirvnrob's multi strain seed drawer clean out.

Thirvnrob

I’m gonna clean out my seed stash before they get too old. The oldest I have are 4 years old & the youngest are just over a year. I’m gonna see if I can get them all to fruition between now & end of May. I have 3 seeds in soil & about 22 more after that. I have 4 pure Indica seeds, one pure Sativa seed & maybe 18 hybrids, mostly Sativa dominant, but I like it the other way sometimes too. :p

I’m starting off with one of the pure Indicas, Purple Kush, along with two 60/40 Sativa dominant hybrids, AK-47 & Bruce Banner. I’ll be sowing one seed of each in 6” pots with Ocean Forest layered with Fish ferts at the bottom, then a couple dustings of myco on the way up. These are self watering pots & they’ll be watered from the bottom once they establish roots. I’ve done it this way before several times & they usually fill these pots with roots in three weeks or so. I usually go to 10 gallon pots but I won’t be vegging these as long as I usually do, so they’ll go into 5 gallon SIPs with The Revs TLO mix. Two weeks after every up pot I’ll start 3 more seeds & repeat. Hopefully I’ll have room for 9-12 girls to flower under my killer light, pulling 3 & adding 3 every two weeks till the middle of May or I’m outta seeds, whichever comes first, & hopefully I can stand up to processing it.
I’ll tag a few at a time, but for now, you are the select few to get a glimpse of these awesome pots with seeds, awakening from their long slumber, yearning to reach the light that awaits them above their humidity dome.
@Gee64 @StoneOtter @013 @InTheShed @Azimuth @Jon and I’ll tag some more in the morning before I get baked.
IMG_5127.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom