The only thing that stumps me!

M140i B58

420 Member
Hey guys & girls.

I’m sure there is an answer out there somewhere but I’ll ask anyhow.

Bloody shade leaves. I usually scrog but this time I topped early so slightly different to normal. I don’t think I’ll even need a net.

So, to cut a long story short, shade leaves. Everyone says don’t take them off whilst flowering. Now, my problem is I find it impossible not to. They cover so many other flowering heads. I strip out 25ish leaves a day and 3 hours later you would never know I’d touched them. So taking them off stresses the plant but keeping them on stops light and airflow. So, what do you do? I’ve never got near 400 to 600g per meter and this is probably why. I’ll attach what I’m trying to explain.

Harsh pruning, first image. Left alone for a day on the right.

IMG_1912.png

IMG_1915.png

Hey guys & girls.

I’m sure there is an answer out there somewhere but I’ll ask anyhow.

Bloody shade leaves. I usually scrog but this time I topped early so slightly different to normal. I don’t think I’ll even need a net.

So, to cut a long story short, shade leaves. Everyone says don’t take them off whilst flowering. Now, my problem is I find it impossible not to. They cover so many other flowering heads. I strip out 25ish leaves a day and 3 hours later you would never know I’d touched them. So taking them off stresses the plant but keeping them on stops light and airflow. So, what do you do? I’ve never got near 400 to 600g per meter and this is probably why. I’ll attach what I’m trying to explain.

Harsh pruning, first image. Left alone for a day on the right.

IMG_1912.png

IMG_1915.png
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:
I'm not a fan of defoliation.
I like big thick bushy girls.
Always max out my grows this way.
I don't fret of each bud site.
Just curious what light are you using?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hey. I’m gunna try and leave them for a week and see. I should try lollipoping them. Never tried that before.

The light is the omega 600w 3.0. A really good light and it’s like £350 now, bargain.

Back
Top Bottom