The Beginning of Eightball's Royal Gorilla Grow

Eightball

Hey y'all! I'm back! Y'all I'm sure didn't even realize I've been gone or even know who I am but!!!... after a nice long two or three month break, I'm back at it! Back at it with Super soil and hopefully some delicious monster buds and colas for this grow boys and girls!

I have only 4 going yes I know (wasted real-estate) but I go for quality over quantity and with 4 I can give every gal the love she needs and deserves! This time I'm using a super soil blend of 707 and Coast of Maine Growers Mix. Apparently I won't have to nute at all this whole grow to harvest with this medium and it kinda makes me weary because I've always fed nutes before and that's where most of the work comes from so, this should go much smoother! I also Decided I'm gonna pretty much leave them alone training and lst wise, last grow I had a rough time doing so and would rather just prune and tend minimally.

We got from left to right (3) Royal Gorillas and last bucket is (1) Hellfire OG from the last cycle. Which ended up being best so far quality wise and THC content wise. Also cured fabulously. Wanted a fruited and more sativa-ish grow this time and I'm hoping all "grows" well. (See what I did there?) 😏

Let me know if any of you have grown Royal Gorilla and any info or tips on that specific strain you think id need thank you!!

20240902_185349.jpg

20240902_185309.jpg

Screenshot_20240905-152529_Gallery.jpg

We have sprouts ladies and gents!!

Rise and Shine its Daylight in the Swamp!
My Dad would always yell in the early a.m.s of my childhood years!

One week exactly and we have SPROUTS!

I introduced 50% intensity lighting at 36-33 ish height and I'm ecstatic for this grow to thrive and age.. for myself to tend my anxiety ridden bones while doing some LST and tender pruning and feeding let me tell you!

When I woke up and saw the babies born I almost forgot how to be a Dad and raise a seedling sprout! I had to snap back into it because I took a 3-4 month break from Cultivation because it gets to be Alot sometimes ya know? So. I'm here now, and I'm ready for action 🎬. Ready, set, GROW!!

♧◇♡♤● 8-|3@LL ôUT● ♤♡◇♧

Back
Top Bottom