TCL Mini Split Air Conditioners / 50% OFF MSRP

I was waiting to post this until we sold enough to make sure the quality was good- and so far, hundreds sold and no issues. We have them listed around 50% off what the MSRP is (TCL giving us an issue) - told them to hold tight, the prices will go back up once half our stock is sold. So if you are looking to get a Mini split, our TCL models have some major savings: TCL - Mini Split Air Conditioners - Heat Pumps

If you want to check the MSRP to see how much this saves you, here is a link: Mini Split Air Conditioners

If you are in the market for a DIY system, we have those too: DIY Mini Split | Ductless Heat Pump AC ❄️☀️

Feel free to ask any questions, little busy now- I will try to reply as quickly as possible.

T Series System with Line.jpg

Insane, I was just talking about a minisplit with the wife as our swamp cooler doesn't seems to be anything better than a glorified humidifier – no matter how far windows/doors are open.

Still out of budget for now but we're 100% setting money aside for one.

Awesome deals for the summer!!

I was waiting to post this until we sold enough to make sure the quality was good- and so far, hundreds sold and no issues. We have them listed around 50% off what the MSRP is (TCL giving us an issue) - told them to hold tight, the prices will go back up once half our stock is sold. So if you are looking to get a Mini split, our TCL models have some major savings: TCL - Mini Split Air Conditioners - Heat Pumps

If you want to check the MSRP to see how much this saves you, here is a link: Mini Split Air Conditioners

If you are in the market for a DIY system, we have those too: DIY Mini Split | Ductless Heat Pump AC ❄️☀️

Feel free to ask any questions, little busy now- I will try to reply as quickly as possible.

T Series System with Line.jpg
The prices shown on link is the sale price? Either way, good luck, many more cheaper ones. Same and different brands. IF those are your sale prices...

The prices shown on link is the sale price? Either way, good luck, many more cheaper ones. Same and different brands. IF those are your sale prices...
2 links, one is the TCL site with the MSRP - the other is my site, with the prices I am selling them at. Yes, there are other cheaper brands for sure....you get what you pay for....I am often trying to find parts for those super cheap brands...I am not about the "cheapest" I am about the "best for your money" - these TCL units are AHRI, NEEP, E-Star, and meet all the requirements for rebates and such- but for sure, thanks for the post- its appreciated.

2 links, one is the TCL site with the MSRP - the other is my site, with the prices I am selling them at. Yes, there are other cheaper brands for sure....you get what you pay for....I am often trying to find parts for those super cheap brands...I am not about the "cheapest" I am about the "best for your money" - these TCL units are AHRI, NEEP, E-Star, and meet all the requirements for rebates and such- but for sure, thanks for the post- its appreciated.
Ok. I only looked at one, Uncle was buried that day and totally missed the other link.

Back
Top Bottom