Super Potent THC seed suggestions please

HigherTheHigh

Hello all!

So im planning a small organic indoor soil grow, after growing in coco from day 1 the taste just isnt cutting it for me, iv tried everything, so as im using LED lighting im not fussed over high yielding strains this time but more on THC value, iv grow strains such as Northern Lights, Green Crack, Super skunk ect so mostly all low 15-18% indica strains.

I want a real couch lock euphoria effect strain, something that grown properly as well as the cured properly that will blow my mind away with taste and experience, only reason im going for soil is for that said reason of taste, so if it is possible to reach such heights of 25%+THC i would be greatful for our knowledge in the strain, along with links if possible to the seed banks that stock them.

Planning on making a journal growing 3 strains i end up choosing.

I was in touch with a medical dispensery from Cali. i asked what was popular amongst their Indica loving clients, Black Mamba was one of the varietys, spoilt really for choice in a good way. I will be a client of theirs in the future, just when i`am all out, i dont`t see that happening any time soon tho lol. regards

Im currently smoking on some durban poison super potent. Just finished off a grapefruit auto from fastbuds that puts me n my girl on our asses. Super tasty aswell
1543667834478-1144522873.jpg
durban

20181130_211324-1.jpg
grapefruit

Iv heard of black mamba, could be a sure try though, what flower time are on them?

What flower time are the durban and grapefruit? did you grow in soil or coco bud?
I didnt grow the durban i got it from a friend. The grapefruit was an autoflower ill have to search through my journal to see how long she went.

I dont mind growing autos, its just the permanent 18-6 schedule for power, i know you can run 12/12 but may as well run photos if that were the case but im open.

What is the taste like in the first week of drying? i find if i smoke a little just before the long cure i can sort of tell if iv grown and flushed properly.

What does the grapefruit taste like buddy?

I was just at Seedsmans website, who happen to be a sponsor, and I was looking at high thc strains. Quite a few doozies, although I already have their Skunk #1, Mama Mia, and Jack Herer. But they have an Alaskan Purple that I am going to order and it sounds a lot like couch lock with happy vibe and long effects.

I was just at Seedsmans website, who happen to be a sponsor, and I was looking at high thc strains. Quite a few doozies, although I already have their Skunk #1, Mama Mia, and Jack Herer. But they have an Alaskan Purple that I am going to order and it sounds a lot like couch lock with happy vibe and long effects.
Ive grown the mama mia she was a beauty aswell.

I dont mind growing autos, its just the permanent 18-6 schedule for power, i know you can run 12/12 but may as well run photos if that were the case but im open.

What is the taste like in the first week of drying? i find if i smoke a little just before the long cure i can sort of tell if iv grown and flushed properly.

What does the grapefruit taste like buddy?
She taste kinda diesely with a little like mustardy nose catching scent. Ive only been curing a little while and she is beauuutiful.

There are tons of strains that say they fall into that range. More strength is easy enough if that is what the problem is. Whose genetics are you running? There is a big difference in those 3 strains between breeders. While one companies might be crap another may have that strain and it will kick your ass.

For just strength it is hard to get around the White strains. White Widow, Great White Shark both do well and pack on the trichomes. The Whites may not be huge on flavor but they do well with strength. Og strains are the same. It is just which Og. If you stick with the basics you should find a good one. Ie: Headband, Sour Diesel, Chemdawg. The Og's will have flavor on their side.

While strength s one thing you want to look into. Effects are the other. Some strains have easily noticeable effects as in Headband. Strains with these effects seem to be stronger because they are more noticeable. When you find the high type you really like you will know it. It does not always come from strength.

Still even when you find super high THC it is only going to be in a plant or 2. The rest will be normal like the rest of the weed around. No way around it if you want strength flavor and high. It is going to take some time. You are going to have to find a mother plant along the way and go from there.

Back
Top Bottom