Super Closet Trinity Grow - 1st Timer

Ok guys,

I'm completely new to this. I'm a medicinal patient and also a caregiver in Colorado. I'm only interested in small, stealthy grows. So my objective is to learn and have a great first grow.

Re: Super Closet Trinity Grow... 1st Timer.

Ok, so I got some fem seeds from Attitude. The Chronic... However, I took the four freebies and germinated them cuz I just couldn't wait! So it's day four and they were put into 1 inch cubes yesterday after a steller start. So, these four plants will be good to experiment with. I have, The Church, Bubba Kush, Moby Dick #2 and Sour Cream. Should be interesting. I have the cubes in a tray with a little standing water. The tray is on a seed mat and the temp of the water in the tray is 76. Waiting.

The Closet,

The closet is an ebb and flow system. The bottom of the first chamber has a place for clones, seedlings and mother's and the top half for Veg. The other chamber is all flower at 3x2x6.

I am usisng 3 Pro Source 5 spectrum ufo's. 90 watt. One in the veg chamber and two side by side in the flower chamber for more coverage.

I have nutes that came with the cab buy have not looked at them yet.

Any suggestions are welcome. No pics yet cuz they haven't broken the surface of the cubes yet.

Hey man, I'm not much help, I'm 13 days into my first grow, also a med patient in Colorado. Wanted to wish you good luck! I'll be checkin in for sure!

Two of the babies showed themselves this morning from the rockwool. I will be buying my co2 supplies today.

I'm interested too since I just started my first grow this year, can't wait for some pictures!

Sorry guys, I couldn't find the dang thread here. Quick update... # of the seeds are over an inch tall and looking good, one has not broken the rockwool yet. I'll go take pics and get them up asap.

Anybody seen a seed stay on top of the sprout like this? Any suggestions? I'm thinking of helping it but don't want to kill it. Thanks
CIMG1239.JPG

I got the pix working. But I tried doing multiple and it didn't work out. I'll get it. I can post again in a few days when I transplant into the larger cubes. Your grow looks good man. What's up with the yellow leaves though?

"What's up with the yellow leaves though?"
Yeay those are soil bag seeds I started out. I got a few outside to.
They are low on nitrogen. In fact I pulled them out tonight and put them in bigger pots with some bat guano. They will be ok, I hope, Believe me, I've killed few.

Is now sitting on the beach in San Diego, hoping the babies do fine for just a couple days without me. My roomie is checking temps and ph.

San Diego, Market St. If I am correct. :) I was there for a month, 10 years ago. Had a great time. Got my tattoo there. :)

Ok,

got back home last night. My roomate was watching the babies. The water level dropped and a slight tinge of algae appeared to be on the edges of the resevoir. They looked a little sickly. I cleaned everything and replaced the water with a very small amount of bleach. They are responding well to the change. I will post pics later. Memorial day alcohol abuse will likely distract me until tomorrow.

guys I'm back. Ive been waiting for the plants to do something so I can show some progress. I germinated on the 17th of last month. That's the day I started the seeds. Today I am waiting on the roots to show on the bottom of the rockwool before moving them into the ebb and flow system. Right now I am watering when the top of the rockwool seems a little dry. Every 2 to 3 days. I've been using a 400 ppm mix of nutes and testing ph every time I water. The pics that follow show my plants after stagnating for a day or so and they look a little less enthusiastic. Any suggestions as to why my leaves are weak would be greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom