stretching?

E-rok

sooo i have these lil babies.

1 is about 8 days old and about 3'' tall. i can see just the very begining of her second set of leaves coming up. very small/narrow leaves as well.

another two were planted. they're about 3 days old. one of them is actually almost the same size as the older one. her first true leaves have just come up but it looks long. its seems much taller than other sprouts i've seen. kinda awkward looking

i dunno if its plant genetics (bagseed) or if its from stretching. i keep them on a window sill and they get a lil under 8 hrs of direct sunlight. when i started the first one i had her under a flouro at night but i've stopped that. i thought she was burning.

any advice?

Well they could be stretching for the light, also id suggest buying some cfl's because id say 8 hours is not nearly enough but dont listen to me im on my first grow as well. But mine are under a few cfl's and there about the same hight and their second leaves just came up the other day but there stalk is nice and strong due to having a fan on them during their light period so I dont have to worrie about them falling over.

Edit- Do you have any pics you can post?

Back
Top Bottom