Strain Recommendations: What Works Best for Anxiety Relief?

What's up, 420 fam!

I’ve been experimenting with different strains for anxiety relief and wanted to ask, what strains have worked best for you? I’ve tried a few high-CBD ones, but I’m curious to hear about your experiences, whether it’s a specific strain, dosage, or even method of consumption that’s helped. Any recommendations would be awesome!

What's up, 420 fam!

I’ve been experimenting with different strains for anxiety relief and wanted to ask, what strains have worked best for you? I’ve tried a few high-CBD ones, but I’m curious to hear about your experiences, whether it’s a specific strain, dosage, or even method of consumption that’s helped. Any recommendations would be awesome!
@Get Glass Distribution I just started back up consuming after a 40 year long layoff for work. I can't offer you any insight as I am too new to the game. Weed is sooo much stronger than 95% of it was back in my day. I am writing this reply mostly to say I also and very interested in this topic and hope you don't mind me following along and learning from these master growers responses.
Anyhow, Hoping we all get the relief we seek.
Good day to you.

Back
Top Bottom