Strain Recommendations for Humid Florida Climate?

antarpolo

420 Member
Hey,

I'm in Florida and just grew some Black Runtz. Florida's crazy humid, and I dealt with a ton of pests and diseases. Black Runtz held up pretty well, but I still faced issues with mold and mildew due to the high humidity.

Anyone got recommendations for strains that can handle these conditions better? Looking for something that's resistant to humidity, mold, and pests. Thanks!

Not sure that you will find anything on strains that are resistant to humidity. Molds and mildews should be easy to find. Pests, not sure if there are any particular strains that are resistant to insects to any degree but you can keep checking.

I click on the option to view "New Posts" and get a listing of new messages that have been added since my last visit. One thread that gets new posts on a regular basis is someone who started off looking for the same sort of info as you as far as mildew resistance. They are in Hawaii but humid conditions are humid conditions no matter where and mildew is mildew so maybe check that thread out.

https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/quest-for-mold-resistant-strains-hawaii-outdoor-greenhouse-grow.524704/

I grew blue dream and Pineapple Express outdoor. the PE got touches of mold but Blue was completely resilient!!! Daytona Beach area

Back
Top Bottom