Storing cannabis seeds for 12 days

Phillybonker

I know the fridge is the ideal place to store seeds but I can't trust my fridge not to freeze the seeds, so here are my options for storing seeds for the next 12 days before I germinate....

Option 1. Store in an environment that stays at a consistent 21°C day and night.

Option 2. Store in an environment with a temperature that is bit cooler but fluctuates between 16°C in the day and 10°C at night.

What is the better option do you think for storing for 12 days?

I know the fridge is the ideal place to store seeds but I can't trust my fridge not to freeze the seeds, so here are my options for storing seeds for the next 12 days before I germinate....

Option 1. Store in an environment that stays at a consistent 21°C day and night.
Option 2. Store in an environment with a temperature that is bit cooler but fluctuates between 16°C in the day and 10°C at night.
What is the better option do you think for storing for 12 days?
I would prefer a stable environment for the next 12 days so I'd pick door #1.

12 days not enough time to affect anything. I mean you have no idea how the breeder stored them or how long or what temp, you have no idea how the distributor did same things, then temp changes in all the travel time be it mail or in a vehicle. Besides if seeds were that picky then they would never make it thru all the seasons changes in the wilds of nature ;) :passitleft: :peace: I have always stored mine at room temp in a dark place (shoebox or whatever on a shelf), and they would still pop a couple years later, the ones I got in 2016 get a less success rate for germination but nothing extreme for a percentage wise.

Back
Top Bottom