Still nothing?

Dre2301

Today it has been 3-4 days that I have been germinating my seeds. On the 2nd day I could see the seeds opening up with white taproots showing but not sticking out. This is the 4th day and its still just on the verge of poking out! Am I doing something wrong? Am I just anxious and panicking? I need help!!

i planted mine soon as they opened , they are doing well , try the paper towel now keep it damp not soaking in a warm place not to much heat , placing it into a plastic bag so it wont dry out too much , they should respond better

Oh well I guess I will go ahead and plant mines if you also planted them when the opened... I know you would suggest buying healthy potting soil and stuff but I dont have the money right now. Would it be HORRIBLE if I just used soil from my backyard?

try to even get a little bit of compost , its normally cheaper now , just some sort of multi purpose , dont get any thing with added nutes , it will kill them , cheap and cheerful , depending on where you are from , i am from N Ireland and can get a small bag of compost for about £2.00 :) nothing fancy but it will not have as much bugs as your back yard might have

Back
Top Bottom