stagione 2014 outdoor

tonybalony

ola guerrieri qualcuno puo aiutarmi? ho 3 piante seminate 40 giorni fa in 7 giorni sono crecsiute molto ma le punte delle foglie si piegano verso il basso cosa puo essere? help me
SDC10026_4_.JPG
?:wood: questa si vede meglio
SDC10037_2_.JPG
scusate ma non parlo inglese

the problem leaf continuos but the plants caming veri strong (up 10 centimeter every day)
SDC10036_3_.JPG
maby the soil is the problem prepared with ammendant home made maby is mutch fertilizetion too mutch azote? i see this in the forum sorry i n destend english but not wright

PH of soil may give a little indication to the problem at hand & perhaps you may care to share to what you have used to amend soil may help also :thumb:

I could look into a language translator to assist if need be once i know your native tongue so to speak !

PH of soil may give a little indication to the problem at hand & perhaps you may care to share to what you have used to amend soil may help also :thumb:

I could look into a language translator to assist if need be once i know your native tongue so to speak !
: Welcome:: High-five::
thank you for help me my friend i m from italy when i have preper the soil make the foto
SDC10021_3_.JPG
:Namaste:

: Welcome:: High-five::
thank you for help me my friend i m from italy when i have preper the soil make the foto
SDC10021_3_.JPG
:Namaste:

It looks like...

Dolomite lime or garden lime used to buffer PH.

Not sure about pile of dust near spade ?

The dark coloured stuff more likely worm cast...

Not over sure about the saw dust or wood shavings tho...

Your last picture of plant looks pretty healthy but may appear to be suffering with a problem due to funny looking colouring of new leafs near top of the plant !

Italian version... i hope it makes sense :peace:

Sembra ...

Dolomite calce o giardino calce utilizzata per tamponare PH.

Non sono sicuro di cumulo di polvere vicino vanga?

La roba di colore scuro più probabile fusione verme ...

Non più sicuro circa la segatura o trucioli di legno tho ...

La tua ultima immagine di pianta sembra abbastanza sano, ma può sembrare sofferenza con un problema a causa di divertente loooking colorazione delle nuove foglie vicino all'inizio della pianta!

It looks like...

Dolomite lime or garden lime used to buffer PH.

Not sure about pile of dust near spade ?

The dark coloured stuff more likely worm cast...

Not over sure about the saw dust or wood shavings tho...

Your last picture of plant looks pretty healthy but may appear to be suffering with a problem due to funny looking colouring of new leafs near top of the plant !

Italian version... i hope it makes sense :peace:

Sembra ...

Dolomite calce o giardino calce utilizzata per tamponare PH.

Non sono sicuro di cumulo di polvere vicino vanga?

La roba di colore scuro più probabile fusione verme ...

Non più sicuro circa la segatura o trucioli di legno tho ...

La tua ultima immagine di pianta sembra abbastanza sano, ma può sembrare sofferenza con un problema a causa di divertente loooking colorazione delle nuove foglie vicino all'inizio della pianta!
is not dolomite lime but cenere di legna (vood after fire) the second is guano of my chiken(maby is the guano the problem) the dark colored stuff is my compost make 5 years ago with biotriturator and the last it s saw dust (put in the mix for make soil softly

is not dolomite lime but cenere di legna (vood after fire) the second is guano of my chiken(maby is the guano the problem) the dark colored stuff is my compost make 5 years ago with biotriturator and the last it s saw dust (put in the mix for make soil softly

Choice of amendments is good :thumb:

Normally when adding any form of soil amendments it is best done six to eight weeks prior to planting so that they can begin to break down in the soil.

Other wise some may be a little hot for the plants to use straight away.

Wood after fire or wood ash over use or to much applied may cause problems so use with moderation.

Saw dust in its raw form can strip nitrogen from the soil as it decomposes a small amount should not be a problem but to much may well prove to cause problems.

Still not over sure what is causing the leaf clawing but might be related to raw amendments not having a suitable time too break down enough ?

Italian version

Scelta di emendamenti è buona: thumb:

Normalmente, quando si aggiungono ogni forma di emendamenti del terreno è meglio farlo da sei a otto settimane prima della semina in modo che possano iniziare ad abbattere nel suolo.

Altri saggi alcuni possono essere un po 'caldo per le piante da utilizzare subito.

Legno dopo l'incendio o frassino sull'uso o molto applicato può causare problemi in modo da utilizzare con moderazione.

Segatura nella sua forma grezza può eliminare l'azoto dal suolo si decompone una piccola quantità non dovrebbe essere un problema, ma a molto potrebbe rivelarsi causare problemi.

Ancora non è sicuro su cosa sta causando il artigliare foglia ma potrebbe essere correlato a modifiche prime non hanno un adeguato tempo troppo abbattere abbastanza?

Choice of amendments is good :thumb:

Normally when adding any form of soil amendments it is best done six to eight weeks prior to planting so that they can begin to break down in the soil.

Other wise some may be a little hot for the plants to use straight away.

Wood after fire or wood ash over use or to much applied may cause problems so use with moderation.

Saw dust in its raw form can strip nitrogen from the soil as it decomposes a small amount should not be a problem but to much may well prove to cause problems.

Still not over sure what is causing the leaf clawing but might be related to raw amendments not having a suitable time too break down enough ? 1000 thank you for information and your interesting for my grow problem

Italian version

Scelta di emendamenti è buona: thumb:

Normalmente, quando si aggiungono ogni forma di emendamenti del terreno è meglio farlo da sei a otto settimane prima della semina in modo che possano iniziare ad abbattere nel suolo.

Altri saggi alcuni possono essere un po 'caldo per le piante da utilizzare subito.

Legno dopo l'incendio o frassino sull'uso o molto applicato può causare problemi in modo da utilizzare con moderazione.

Segatura nella sua forma grezza può eliminare l'azoto dal suolo si decompone una piccola quantità non dovrebbe essere un problema, ma a molto potrebbe rivelarsi causare problemi.

Ancora non è sicuro su cosa sta causando il artigliare foglia ma potrebbe essere correlato a modifiche prime non hanno un adeguato tempo troppo abbattere abbastanza?
now cam another problem(correlated?) only on one plant on two leaf down site
SDC100432.JPG
SDC100481.JPG
SDC100411.JPG

the top of plant
SDC100443.JPG
two week ago i put 3 seed of fruity juice directli in the soil thi is one
SDC10036_2_1.JPG
1000 thank you for yours information and interesting for my grow problems(it s my second tyme grow)

Mmm thinking about it...
SDC100481.JPG

Could be P-phosphorus def ?
SDC100411.JPG

Could be Ca-calcium def ?
the top of plant
SDC100443.JPG

I am beginning to suspect a PH problem of the soil & may be slightly acidic at a guess !

It may require testing to prove results either by a liquid test kit with litmus paper or a soil PH probe like this...

006710.JPG

Soil PH probes should be removed after testing with probes cleaned, leaving them in the soil for long periods of the time buggers them up !

If the soil doe's prove to be acidic ?

Ca-calcium below PH 6 & P-phosphorus below PH 5.5 can prove difficult for plants to absorb...

What we should really be looking at is a soil PH between PH 6 & 7

If by some chance the soil is not acidic i may have to view alkaline PH values but that would not suggest a Ca-calcium problem if my assumptions are correct ?

Italian version

Sto cominciando a sospettare un problema PH del terreno e potrebbe essere leggermente acida a occhio e croce!

Si può richiedere il test per dimostrare i risultati sia da un kit di prova liquida con cartina di tornasole o una sonda PH del terreno come questo ...

Sonde pH del terreno devono essere rimossi dopo il test con sonde puliti, lasciandoli nel terreno per lunghi periodi di tempo i sodomiti li li!

Se dimostrare la cerva terreno sia acido?

Ca-calcio sotto PH 6 & P-fosforo sotto PH 5.5 può risultare difficile per le piante di assorbire ...

Che cosa dovremmo veramente essere alla ricerca di un terreno tra PH PH 6 & 7

Se per caso il terreno non è acido io possa avere per visualizzare i valori pH alcalino, ma che non vorrei suggerire un problema di Ca-calcio se le mie supposizioni sono corrette?

I am beginning to suspect a PH problem of the soil & may be slightly acidic at a guess !

It may require testing to prove results either by a liquid test kit with litmus paper or a soil PH probe like this...

006710.JPG

Soil PH probes should be removed after testing with probes cleaned, leaving them in the soil for long periods of the time buggers them up !

If the soil doe's prove to be acidic ?

Ca-calcium below PH 6 & P-phosphorus below PH 5.5 can prove difficult for plants to absorb...

What we should really be looking at is a soil PH between PH 6 & 7

If by some chance the soil is not acidic i may have to view alkaline PH values but that would not suggest a Ca-calcium problem if my assumptions are correct ?

Italian version

Sto cominciando a sospettare un problema PH del terreno e potrebbe essere leggermente acida a occhio e croce!

Si può richiedere il test per dimostrare i risultati sia da un kit di prova liquida con cartina di tornasole o una sonda PH del terreno come questo ...

Sonde pH del terreno devono essere rimossi dopo il test con sonde puliti, lasciandoli nel terreno per lunghi periodi di tempo i sodomiti li li!

Se dimostrare la cerva terreno sia acido?

Ca-calcio sotto PH 6 & P-fosforo sotto PH 5.5 può risultare difficile per le piante di assorbire ...

Che cosa dovremmo veramente essere alla ricerca di un terreno tra PH PH 6 & 7

Se per caso il terreno non è acido io possa avere per visualizzare i valori pH alcalino, ma che non vorrei suggerire un problema di Ca-calcio se le mie supposizioni sono corrette?
ok i have the PH of soil make with PH tester professional the soil with amendant is 7point 1 the soil without amendant is7 point zero i have make PHtest to amendant separatly the compost is 6 point5 the guano is 6 point3 the wood fyred is very alcaline with PH 10 and more (i don t remember) the sawe dust not mesured i have prepar the soil in genuary i make this very quikly is possibol dont mixed good in the last four day plenty rayning camin hear and now maby i look the new leaf good tomorrow morning i make a new photos GOOD NIGHT MY BROTHER:thanks:

ok i have the PH of soil make with PH tester professional the soil with amendant is 7point 1 the soil without amendant is7 point zero i have make PHtest to amendant separatly the compost is 6 point5 the guano is 6 point3 the wood fyred is very alcaline with PH 10 and more (i don t remember) the sawe dust not mesured i have prepar the soil in genuary i make this very quikly is possibol dont mixed good in the last four day plenty rayning camin hear and now maby i look the new leaf good tomorrow morning i make a new photos GOOD NIGHT MY BROTHER:thanks:

From what i have read Tony it all looks pretty good to me and now do not suspect a PH problem.

It is more likely a common deficiency and i shall wait in till you have up dated with new photos of the leafs, some photos of effected leafs would help also !

I would also like too ask one question and that is are you using and liquid nutrients too feed your plants with ?

Italian version

Da quello che ho letto Tony sembra tutto abbastanza bene a me e ora non si sospetta un problema PH.

E 'più probabile una carenza comune e mi è aspettare finché non avrete aggiornarsi con nuove foto di foglie, alcune foto di foglie effettuate sarebbero anche aiutare!

Vorrei anche troppo porre una domanda e che sta stai usando e nutrimenti liquidi troppo nutrire le vostre piante?

From what i have read Tony it all looks pretty good to me and now do not suspect a PH problem.

It is more likely a common deficiency and i shall wait in till you have up dated with new photos of the leafs, some photos of effected leafs would help also !

I would also like too ask one question and that is are you using and liquid nutrients too feed your plants with ?

Italian version

Da quello che ho letto Tony sembra tutto abbastanza bene a me e ora non si sospetta un problema PH.

E 'più probabile una carenza comune e mi è aspettare finché non avrete aggiornarsi con nuove foto di foglie, alcune foto di foglie effettuate sarebbero anche aiutare!

Vorrei anche troppo porre una domanda e che sta stai usando e nutrimenti liquidi troppo nutrire le vostre piante?

i not using liquid nuts (i don t have) liquid nutients is not used only for plants grow in pots? using only raining woter but if you speek me using some nutrients is better i bay this now the photos this is the plant with problems it s small (40 centimeter)
SDC10028_2_.JPG
this is oter 1 of two 100 centimeter
SDC10030_5_.JPG
tree plants of ruderalis skunk and this is one of tree fruity juice
SDC10033_3_.JPG
i see the first leaf not good in all 3 plants the soil is ammended only with (LETAME DI MUCCA) shit of beef? composted in two years its another my eperiment for my experience with my favorite plant

Hello Tony,

Every thing looks to be doing pretty fine & i feel reasonably sure i have covered most areas of concern so far.

Ogni cosa sembra stia facendo abbastanza bene e mi sento ragionevolmente sicuro che ho coperto la maggior parte delle aree di interesse finora.

But yes liquid nutrients can be used on outside plants also but may wish too think about using nutrients in flowering !

Ma sì nutrimenti liquidi possono essere utilizzati su impianti al di fuori anche, ma potrebbero voler troppo pensare di utilizzare le sostanze nutritive in fioritura!

Or in less this problem which i believe is P - phosphorus deficiency spreads to other leafs but from i can tell the problem has hardly progressed.

O in meno di questo problema che credo sia P - la carenza di fosforo si diffonde ad altre foglie, ma da posso dire il problema è difficilmente progredito.

SDC10028_2_.JPG
this is oter 1 of two 100 centimeter [/QUOTE]

This i am thinking this is scorch marks made by water droplets on the leafs caused by the heat of the sun.

Questo io sto pensando che questa è bruciature fatte da gocce d'acqua sulle foglie causate dal calore del sole.

[quote="tonybalony, post: 2091452"] [img]https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/SDC10033_3_.JPG

Lemate di mucca = cow manure

in the morning on the young plants the leaf make some point water and with the sun make a problem i m happy because is not the soil the problem i vote FUZZY DUCK FOR PRESIDENT: Namaste: only you help me but is same a thousen (100 ) persons the problem continuos on the second leaf
SDC10039.JPG
the other tree plants i see good
SDC100302.JPG
SDC10033.JPG
dont make preflover too young but i think the small one is famel on the right pictur is male ant in the left is famel we waiting preflovers and if confirmed this speek you the method

Hello Tony,

Every thing looks to be doing pretty fine & i feel reasonably sure i have covered most areas of concern so far.

Ogni cosa sembra stia facendo abbastanza bene e mi sento ragionevolmente sicuro che ho coperto la maggior parte delle aree di interesse finora.

But yes liquid nutrients can be used on outside plants also but may wish too think about using nutrients in flowering !

Ma sì nutrimenti liquidi possono essere utilizzati su impianti al di fuori anche, ma potrebbero voler troppo pensare di utilizzare le sostanze nutritive in fioritura!

Or in less this problem which i believe is P - phosphorus deficiency spreads to other leafs but from i can tell the problem has hardly progressed.

O in meno di questo problema che credo sia P - la carenza di fosforo si diffonde ad altre foglie, ma da posso dire il problema è difficilmente progredito.

This i am thinking this is scorch marks made by water droplets on the leafs caused by the heat of the sun.

Questo io sto pensando che questa è bruciature fatte da gocce d'acqua sulle foglie causate dal calore del sole.

Lemate di mucca = cow manure
sorry for my terrible english

sorry for my terrible english

It is fine Tony i understand what you are trying to write in English.

E 'bene Tony capisco che cosa si sta cercando di scrivere in inglese.

I am using this to assist in translation so hopefully it is all easy to understand for you.

Sto usando questo per aiutare nella traduzione quindi speriamo sia tutto facile da capire per voi - Google Translate

I am very sure that i can links for you to read which include male & female pre flowers from this site.

Sono molto sicuro che posso link per leggere che comprendono maschile e fiori pre femminili da questo sito. :thumb:

It is fine Tony i understand what you are trying to write in English.

E 'bene Tony capisco che cosa si sta cercando di scrivere in inglese.

I am using this to assist in translation so hopefully it is all easy to understand for you.

Sto usando questo per aiutare nella traduzione quindi speriamo sia tutto facile da capire per voi - Google Translate

I am very sure that i can links for you to read which include male & female pre flowers from this site.

Sono molto sicuro che posso link per leggere che comprendono maschile e fiori pre femminili da questo sito. :thumb:
yes i ndestend all you wright now on the plants living and eating some leaf plenty little animals but the plants caming strong
SDC10023_2_.JPG
and make a big leafs
SDC100281.JPG
]

one of other strain
SDC10033_2_.JPG
don t look preflowers in ruderalis s. my frend i look your growing in the air pots i think is a fantastic pot i use this for different plants. Little pice of my little garden here: Non 420 Plants & Gardens

sorry fod divagheshion but i lowe all plants of the world not only one

Your plants look amazing and indeed in very good health.

Le vostre piante look sorprendente e davvero in ottima salute.

I feel confident in your gardening skills & the way you have prepared your soil which shows real experience.

Mi sento fiducioso nelle vostre abilità di giardinaggio e il modo in cui avete preparato il terreno che mostra vera e propria esperienza.

Its nice to talk to another member who shares the love of nature and all plants.

È bello parlare con un altro membro che condivide l'amore per la natura e di tutte le piante.

Looks like a beech tree.

Sembra un albero di faggio.

The latin name is Fagus sylvatica.

Il nome latino è Fagus sylvatica.

Air pots used with trees and shrubs get pretty impressive root structure.

Pentole aria utilizzata con alberi e arbusti ottenere la struttura della radice piuttosto impressionante.

By the way nice garden. :thumb:

A proposito bel giardino.

Your plants look amazing and indeed in very good health.

Le vostre piante look sorprendente e davvero in ottima salute.

I feel confident in your gardening skills & the way you have prepared your soil which shows real experience.

Mi sento fiducioso nelle vostre abilità di giardinaggio e il modo in cui avete preparato il terreno che mostra vera e propria esperienza.

Its nice to talk to another member who shares the love of nature and all plants.

È bello parlare con un altro membro che condivide l'amore per la natura e di tutte le piante.

Looks like a beech tree.

Sembra un albero di faggio.

The latin name is Fagus sylvatica.

Il nome latino è Fagus sylvatica.

Air pots used with trees and shrubs get pretty impressive root structure.

Pentole aria utilizzata con alberi e arbusti ottenere la struttura della radice piuttosto impressionante.

By the way nice garden. :thumb:

A proposito bel giardino.

thank you so mutch MY BROTHER but i think you have a real experience and i think my luky is the original soil (alluvional soil )nature make plenty thousand years ago the plant in air pot is carpinus betulus nord (latin name) this othr pics
SDC10030_2_.JPG
and this is a fagus sylvatica dawich
SDC10022_2_.JPG
i have tree of this (fagus and carpinus similar leafs)

:Namaste:now twoo plants of ruderalis are 150 centimeter and for the FUCKING (sorry) security i hawe cut the top but onli a very little pice i don t no make a nyce job
SDC100322.JPG
and one plant have make in twoo day twoo big preflowers(its a male) my method for look males and fameles before preflowers is not good because is the plant on the left of pictur when i have wrigth is a famel (remember?) sorry but my camera not make a good photos(wery economic camera without macro:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom