Spike's Grow Room

Re: spikes grow room

your plants are looking great, spike! :thumb:

Bro and me sampled some bubblegum and it is a total med.Helped pain and bros shaking was good,will see on the seizure part,but this is some real dank
smoke.taste great been curing in fridge 10 days so long way to go but makes me feel good,cause the next plant to harvest is my huge bubblegum
and then the ice.I already have another bubble in veg and soon will try my seeds hope they grow.:surf:
oh yaa Moms bo still is swearing he is getting relief from some ice I gave him.he only talks to mom about it though,at 71 never even seen mj before I am interested to see just what it does for him.

nice. Yea, the bubblegum is good med for me too. I got a few Double Bubble in the mail, should be bg x bg so It should be a nice cross from phenos of the BubbleGum. We'll see. Nice plants as always, Good luck harvesting the bubblegum, is it one of the plants you just pictured? if not could you post a couple? I'd love to see her.
...Also, better later than never I always say. I bet your moms man is kicking himself in the ass for not trying medical M earlier, but all is done, and it must be nice to help out a friend. I like to help out when I can, and a simple smile and a nod is great! Nore than enough thanks.

..anyways, keep it real!
jason

bubblegum bud,I dont have good camera best I can do
HPIM2160_.jpg

my ice plant wont grow or is super slow heres a pic,notice fan leaves have red stems almost purple.
HPIM2149_.jpg

ph is 6.6.it gets just what the bubblegum gets and that is growing out of the house,all my ice have been trouble,even the 1 that made seeds.
this ice is looking better-cause of non growth,overwatering,very picky on amt. it likes.my widow or bubblegum or durban p. didnt care as much.
learn everyday:surf:

ALL is fine WeedyMcWeedWeed cept my puter don't wanna scoot around this new website,cant pm view the gallery,Soniq is looking into it,cant leave visitor messages either,plants are great though,finally getting it perpetual growing
got 2 have 2 patients now(not counting me.:thanks::surf:

Sent you a pm, Spike. :peacetwo:

in veg? it looks like there are a few hairs popping out the second to top node, or am I just seeing things?
HPIM2167_.jpg

no hairs yet but soon enough,lol
hope all is good with you K2

Back
Top Bottom