Spider mites

sunny010

I'm on week# 13 flowering stage, the trichomes are 50% clear, maybe 40% cloudy, and a few amber. its not were I want to be. She also has produced two pollin sacks at the top of the cola, but the worst of it all is shes got spider mites, I've tried the tobacco and soap and water spray its helping a little, if I cut her down now can the mites make me sick when all is said and done?? please help.... thanks. sunny 010

Hey dude I had spider mites really bad a few weeks before harvest so i took a few hours out of my day and went through every plant and hand wiped each leaf and just sprayed them with a light soap and water mixture just to make sure they're good till harvest.. I know hand wiping each leaf sounds like a bitch but its worth it in the end cuz those little bastards will take over within a few hours with the right conditions. I've seen it and its scary shit man, they make huge webs of millions of mites depending on how many plants you got going and lay eggs everywhere.. also clean your grow space with bleach to kill whatever is left behind.. I use neem oil to keep this from happening, You can get this at any hydroponic store or just mist your plants throughout the day if you have the time too.. Hope this helps and good luck ;)

Back
Top Bottom