Spider mite eggs?

BakWardzMan

still in vedge...seen only one moving bug..and after looking very hard at tops n bottoms..all i see are these non moving round dots..very tiny at 100x zoom microscope EGGS??
2024-08-29-143811555.jpg

2024-08-29-143709414.jpg

2024-08-29-142910979.jpg

nope..i checked dozens of leaves..only seen 1moving bug..i smushed it b4 i cld get a good look at it...but see these all over..but only under the microscope..
If they are eggs, they can take 3 to 19 days to hatch. Keep your eye on things. Sometimes tiny moisture beads can look similar, but best to take early precautions. Some of what's on those pics have a milky color.
Many growers have spider mite troubles, I've had them in the past. Nasty little critters. I'm sure you'll hear from others on it too. :)

still in vedge...seen only one moving bug..and after looking very hard at tops n bottoms..all i see are these non moving round dots..very tiny at 100x zoom microscope EGGS??
2024-08-29-143811555.jpg

2024-08-29-143709414.jpg

2024-08-29-142910979.jpg
They are trics. :Namaste:
Eggs are usually in a batch together.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I hadn't even thought about trichomes. LOL They are still in veg, so it didn't occur to me.
That would explain the clear and milky. :)

Screenshot_20240830-145001_Chrome.jpg

They look like little balls, can be anywhere.

Screenshot_20240830-145126_Chrome.jpg

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Screenshot_20240830-145001_Chrome.jpg

They look like little balls, can be anywhere.

Screenshot_20240830-145126_Chrome.jpg

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
these are on the tops...thank god i found/got some correct answers b4 i used chemicals..i did (stupidly) spray her wit a 9:1 ratio water/91%alcohol...but washed the leaves heavily a few hours later...she looks to be ok. (though as much as i tried to keep my hard tap water out of pot, a good bit went in..hopefully i didn't screw up my PH) ..she looks healthy today..but a few days- week will tell 🤞 thx all

Grow_live_1725058191556.jpg

these are on the tops...thank god i found/got some correct answers b4 i used chemicals..i did (stupidly) spray her wit a 9:1 ratio water/91%alcohol...but washed the leaves heavily a few hours later...she looks to be ok. (though as much as i tried to keep my hard tap water out of pot, a good bit went in..hopefully i didn't screw up my PH) ..she looks healthy today..but a few days- week will tell 🤞 thx all

Grow_live_1725058191556.jpg
She's a pretty girl, and very healthy looking.🙂

She's a pretty girl, and very healthy looking.🙂
ahh...i know, (im a stress over everything kinda guy)..n my last grow was so stressful wit problems. (and me over reacting to them 🙄)..This one so far has been awesome as a Organic grow....so easier than mixing/ratio'ing fertilizer. just water n i do PH my water..and use only rain water when can (damn dought here)..idk if the soil can provide all through harvest..as havnt switched yet..n she srarts using those diff. nutrients or ratios in the soil..plan to swtich n a week or 2..shes 8 wks since soil pop..soil minus about 2wks in seedling stage, which did stall wit some weird formed leaves to start, th'd put her at 6wks tomorrow n vedge..🪴

This is HARLEY QUINN 2.0
(Organic grow)
(my fav fictionary lady too♤♡◇)..
so tht with a low thc to high cbd, im sure I'll love her as much😁
my biggest gripe about industry weed, medical or legal, big commercial grows dont grow low THC weed, cuz it dont sell as well, so they dont.
..But as ppl like me wit PTSD n such, i dont do well with high thc..when i was younger yeah but now i want a low lil buzz..so gotta grow my own...
this strain is 7%thc/15%cbd.....shld b great for throughout the day without gettn to baked out

20240830_232202.jpg

20240830_232018.jpg

ahh...i know, (im a stress over everything kinda guy)..n my last grow was so stressful wit problems. (and me over reacting to them 🙄)..This one so far has been awesome as a Organic grow....so easier than mixing/ratio'ing fertilizer. just water n i do PH my water..and use only rain water when can (damn dought here)..idk if the soil can provide all through harvest..as havnt switched yet..n she srarts using those diff. nutrients or ratios in the soil..plan to swtich n a week or 2..shes 8 wks since soil pop..soil minus about 2wks in seedling stage, which did stall wit some weird formed leaves to start, th'd put her at 6wks tomorrow n vedge..🪴
Good ol' Mother Natures' nectar. :)
I use rainwater exclusively, and if we're drought ridden I use my pond water. Haven't had any drought this year, it's been more rain than we can handle. Another storm hit yesterday morning, I had a 50 gallon reserve barrel filled quickly. As fast as I could fill and transfer a 5 gallon bucket, another would be filled and ready. LOL
PH is pretty steady with it, but the Cal/Mag always has to be used.

I have my fingers crossed that you will be stress free with this one. It looks great!

Back
Top Bottom