Sour Diesel

Zalo

420 Member
Hi there, I'm a long time smoker in my fourth grow operation. I figured I would post here my grow experience with 5 Sour Diesel as they develop into maturity. Im growing out of BC for the first time. I am using organic promix as the medium soil and they have been planted now for two days with 100 % of success. I will be posting photos weekly as they develop. The seedling where planted May the 9th. I look forward to your feedback and any ideas you may have. I am not planning on using any lamps and go with regular Sun source. Regards. G

Welcome to 420 magazine Zalo let’s get you on the helpful link for new members below on this post to get your journal started ! That way the feedback and ideas are on the way

June 2. All females looking great.Three weeks and a half into vegetation. I'm taking full advantage of the sun and only feeding them water. They have been transplanted into 5 gallons before turning them into the garden. I'm trying a full and simple organic grow.

Attachments

• IMG_3815.jpg
    IMG_3815.jpg
    767.9 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_3818.jpg
    IMG_3818.jpg
    798.6 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_3821.jpg
    IMG_3821.jpg
    814 KB · Views: 122
I agree with getting a journal going. Put a link to it in your signature and tell us when it's done. Oh, and welcome.

Welcome to 420,Zalo...:welcome:

They all look nice and healthy,they're evidently liking the organic thing so far-that one is a little pale,but that may be temporary -the new growth looks nice and green...

Back
Top Bottom