Something weird about my Lowryder 2#

I have heard quite a few people saying they have been having problems with the LR2. I am curious as to where the beans came from. I have grown LR2 many times and have always harvested by day 70. It will be interesting to see what kind of mystery herb you will get. Best of luck on your growing endeavors.:peace:

I tried lowryder #2 and was pretty dissapointed with the high. I'm no amsterdam cup judge, but I had better stuff out of my lawnmower.

I tried lowryder #2 and was pretty dissapointed with the high. I'm no amsterdam cup judge, but I had better stuff out of my lawnmower.

I think I want to come to your yard when you crank up that lawnmower! Here is a pic of some Lowryder 2 that I grew last year and I'm no Amsterdam cup judge, but this caused couch lock to all who smoked it. I think someone is peddling some bad seeds.

tmpphp8LNFMO.jpg

I guess it just wasn't for me.

All the plants did yeild very very heavy and finished quickly. In that respect they were amazing. For me the high was very muddy, turned me into sludge in both mind and body with the most hangover effect I've ever had from bud.

I agree it is good if you want couch lock and a ton of weed in a short time. In that respect this stuff gets an A+. I just prefer the sativa high, really it is personal prefference. In truth the LR#2 does exactly what they claim, making lots and lots of product in the shortest amount of time.

That is the wonderful thing about cannabis - there is a different strains for different needs. I have lots of pain so the Indicas do me fine in that respect, but I do love a good sativa if entertaining or tasks to complete. My mom uses pharmaceuticals to get her going in the morning and something else to go to sleep at night. I wish she would switch to herb, but I don't think it is snowing in hell.

Back
Top Bottom