Something funny I heard today

Was talking to someone today who is new to growing (like myself) about soils and fertilizers. And we got into fox farm products. So I said yeah im using them with really nice results. Told em I use ocean forest soil plus tiger bloom and big bloom during flower according to there feeding schedule (clones only). Dude looked at me like I had 9 eyes lol He goes you dont need to add anything using that soil. That stuff has so much in it already and blah blah blah. And he tells me your only supposed to use tb at the end of flowering. And if he were to use nutes he would only us bb and thats all. So I said whats your feeding schedule then? Said he doesnt feed them anything. He goes on to tell me his "process". He uses ocean forest after clones have rooted. Does not feed them anything throughout the entire grow. Only watering. Cuts and recycles the soil for the next grow. Continues that same "process" with each grow. I told em he needs to get with the ff feeding schedule and then come talk to me. What do you guys think?

Was talking to someone today who is new to growing (like myself) about soils and fertilizers. And we got into fox farm products. So I said yeah im using them with really nice results. Told em I use ocean forest soil plus tiger bloom and big bloom during flower according to there feeding schedule (clones only). Dude looked at me like I had 9 eyes lol He goes you dont need to add anything using that soil. That stuff has so much in it already and blah blah blah. And he tells me your only supposed to use tb at the end of flowering. And if he were to use nutes he would only us bb and thats all. So I said whats your feeding schedule then? Said he doesnt feed them anything. He goes on to tell me his "process". He uses ocean forest after clones have rooted. Does not feed them anything throughout the entire grow. Only watering. Cuts and recycles the soil for the next grow. Continues that same "process" with each grow. I told em he needs to get with the ff feeding schedule and then come talk to me. What do you guys think?

I think that even cutting the old soil with new, he will have deficiencies sooner or later. Other than that, the proof is in the pudding. How do his nugs turn out? If they are fine, then I would say that other than the recycling, more power to him.

:peace:

Aberration I tryed to tell em the same thing. But he's the type of person that, even when he's wrong he's right. Haven't seen any of his nugs but from what I heard there not that good. I told em he can check mine out anytime to see first hand how well they work together.

Back
Top Bottom