Some dude growing cannabis

MaryJane RC

Hey all,
I'm just a almost 55 year old family man who has been influenced and in awe of cannabis since I was 9 years old.
Tried many methods and mediums, in and out, on and off for many years , from.growing in closests with fluorescent shop lights and garage grows in lava rock claw.foot tubs with commercial street lamps , seeding an entire block of neighbors (not knowingly) backyard boogies!!! To these days just growing a handful out in the yard with the occasional greenhouse run.
I have always loved how a plant can be so.powerful and beautiful and so.hated all.in one, a plant!!!!!
I have been using for many reasons including recreational, but I have past issues , aches and pains that aren't going away, and I'm a recovering alcoholic and cannabis has done me and those around me many many wonders, and it is fun to keep.learning from.this plant even after so many years .

Got a few sungrown going

20240831_190729.jpg

20240831_190740.jpg

20240831_191154.jpg

20240831_191120.jpg

20240812_092240.jpg
20240830_170040.jpg

20240812_092233.jpg

Welcome @MaryJane RottenCrotch !

Curious how you handle "the trim" ? ;)

Cheers
Burned, composted, processed, given away.....many uses....unless you mean how I trim it up? I don't , at least until I need to smoke or process, I wet trim typically before hanging for stuff i need or want maybe a few tops here and there, otherwise it sits as it does , dries , and it gets bucked and stored , and I waste abit too when I just can't get to it all....... those that need any of it never seem to mind trimming it up themselves......I do enjoy pulling out a handful and trimming it up real quick and get all those smells and see the buds gleaming .....than spark that thing!!!!!Mmmmmm

Welcome to 420 Magazine @MaryJane RottenCrotch
Excellent looking outdoors grow you got going on. :welldone:
Do you just grow outdoors?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Also, we now have a Fungi section if you would like to grow mushrooms.

Hey all,
I'm just a almost 55 year old family man who has been influenced and in awe of cannabis since I was 9 years old.
Tried many methods and mediums, in and out, on and off for many years , from.growing in closests with fluorescent shop lights and garage grows in lava rock claw.foot tubs with commercial street lamps , seeding an entire block of neighbors (not knowingly) backyard boogies!!! To these days just growing a handful out in the yard with the occasional greenhouse run.
I have always loved how a plant can be so.powerful and beautiful and so.hated all.in one, a plant!!!!!
I have been using for many reasons including recreational, but I have past issues , aches and pains that aren't going away, and I'm a recovering alcoholic and cannabis has done me and those around me many many wonders, and it is fun to keep.learning from.this plant even after so many years .
Some interesting experiences there. :thumb:
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Welcome to 420 Magazine @MaryJane RottenCrotch
Excellent looking outdoors grow you got going on. :welldone:
Do you just grow outdoors?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Also, we now have a Fungi section if you would like to grow mushrooms.
Thank you.....and yes primarily only outdoors

In my opinion sure as long as your soil is in need of watering, a tea is always good, but thats an opinion, not science........I usually brew my tea at transition with a small amount of dry all purpose/bloom amendments for a small kick , and they seem to like it.....although my plants grew bigger than anticipated this year and gobbled up all their amendments so they are a little malnourished, should have given them a bigger kick during transition

Back
Top Bottom