So May be a Fail

djsniperwolf

First post, out of frustration I guess.

Ordered some seeds to replenish my room with some fresh genetics. Anyways.. Among the choices in my order was Barney's Tangerine Dream and the other was Red Cherry Berry.

Barney's at one time was great. I am reading they are not so great anymore. Along with the order I am recieving some free seeds that are fantastic and I guess make up for it.

Well, I sent the seed bank an email requesting to substitute that genetic for something else even if I have to pay a little more for a better strain. They havne't shipped yet and I placed the order yesterday(Friday around 11:20PM)
so It hasn't actually processed.

Has anyone done this before? I don't see why they would have a problem with changing out one of the two barneys seed packs but hell I am often wrong.. So any thoughts?

For anybody who wants to know or cares? They shipped the order out so quickly that there would have been no way they would have changed it.... Oh well... I can work my magic on it.

I've also had problems with Barneys seeds. 3 blue cheese and 3 " lucy " -all were runts.
And other strains flourished in same environment. Namely; pineapple express, blue widow, critical jack, cali hash plant { a monster }, white rhino, blueberry, purple kush and i crossed a purple kush with pineapple exp that out performed barneys...anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom