Slowly eating my leaves

Dsrkmattertec54

I've been starting to notice something has maybe been eating my leaves in one of my tents. The holes only appear on the one largest plant on the tent. Visibly they appear as if they come from a very very small insect who sits and snacks on the plant leaving a whole no larger than a match head but in most cases a lot smaller.

I'm thinking it would probably take one of these little buggers about 10 years to eat a whole plant but dont want to see what will happen when they multiply...so what can I use to get rid of small insects?

Also, there is a cat litter box in the same room as the tent is in, is it necessary to seperate?

I've been starting to notice something has maybe been eating my leaves in one of my tents. The holes only appear on the one largest plant on the tent. Visibly they appear as if they come from a very very small insect who sits and snacks on the plant leaving a whole no larger than a match head but in most cases a lot smaller.

I'm thinking it would probably take one of these little buggers about 10 years to eat a whole plant but dont want to see what will happen when they multiply...so what can I use to get rid of small insects?

Also, there is a cat litter box in the same room as the tent is in, is it necessary to seperate?
I cant see the cat box in the room with tent being an issue so long as the cat stays outa the tent!! I had some sticky pads for outdoor plants that might be a good idea for your little bugs this way you can get an idea how much of an infestation you really have before it gets outa control.
Happy420!!
:morenutes:

I love those sticky traps. I think with the eating of leaves(I looked at your journal) that has to be a big assed bug, or

If your cat is going in there, could he/she be nibbling? I would look carefully all over the plant, under the leaves especially for the critter.

Back
Top Bottom