Show off your rolling skills, no matter what your experience level is

Fuzzy1981

Show off your skill at rolling! Joints, Blunts, And Spliffs! No pre rolled palm leaves or anything else that you just stuff weed into and call it good, must be hand rolled. Even if your not that good, post your pics of some fatty lumpkins, or tooth pics, First attempts no matter how bad are welcome! Lets just have some fun for everyone with no stakes.
DSC08296.JPG
DSC08297.JPG

I am horrible at rolling! Lol. I used to hate smoking any joints when I was younger. Damn dirt weed just messed it up for me. I never picked up the skill to roll because I would rather smoke a bowl of great buds. I picked up some paper a while back because I wanted to give it another shot. Saw this post... and now I can't find the papers. Lol. Next time... but hopefully more people show off their skills. I need to learn for the sake of just knowing!

it's not to hard, it just takes a little bit of practice Fold the paper in half then bring the non gummed side down a little bit and fold it again to make a little area that you can put the weed in. The main thing is to keep even amounts across the entire paper. when your done, if it's not great put it in a dollar bill and use that to roll it into a better looking product. Using the dollar bill will also help you get some muscle memory for how it should feel when your rolling your next one. If you want i can shoot a video for you to show you some of the finer points to it.

A skinny Orange Sherbert one I rolled for a nice walk in the countryside.
20210725_110400.jpg

Rolling is something I actually take a little pride in. Usually not a single crease in the paper and smoke perfectly with no trailing. I learnt when I was 12 years old and smoke hand rolled cigarettes so had plenty of practice. I'll get a better pic next time I skin up.

I've been rolling for over 30 years ,,I've gone from rolling a joint with gaping holes at either end to now rolling with roach already inside,,,
I also despise those crappy rolling machines,,no machine can equal a decent hand rolled joint :ganjamon:
1629366675865922776766412407043.jpg
16293667692084852572004060292035.jpg

Rolled and ready to spark up :ganjamon:

crappy rolling machines
Worst things ever. They compact it all too much so you need Superman lungs to take a drag. :laugh:

I find rolling is all about preparation. Get everything laid out before you begin then most importantly have the contents laid out nicely in the paper before you start the roll. Roach placed just overlapping the end so on completion it's pushed in to line up with the paper. No overhanging paper and a nice snug fit then. The weed/baccy whatever you put in, broken up nice and loose, no compact chunks, spread nice and evenly, or if you're rolling a coner as I usually do, then gradually increase the amount up to the end. Dry fingers are the rollers worst nightmare. If they're too dry then give them a little lick. You should only need to roll a back and forth a few times before folding and sticking. That's all it takes otherwise you'll make it too compact and it won't smoke well. Once rolled and sealed I push the roach up into place with my finger nail, a few taps on a hard surface to settle everything down, twist any excess paper at the end and away you go. That's how I do it anyway.

Many a rainy day spent as a teenager huddled under a tree with the lads sitting on a skateboard with another one on my lap for a rolling table :laugh: Good times.
I did that one aswell haha or sitting in huts at football grounds for shelter to roll and smoke with mates

Here's one for the connoisseurs. So far I haven't tasted a better way to roll.
I'm using some beautiful Black Diesel buds for this one. The filter has active charcoal and makes it taste so much better. The extra paper tip is used for cooling. I always smoke my reefers all the way down to the paper tip without the risk of burning fingers or lips. The filters can be reused a few times.
I never ever twist the end since it totally screws up the lighting of it. If needed I fold one side of the tip down to stop anything from getting out.

Rolling - 1.jpg

Rolling - 2.jpg

Rolling - 3.jpg

Do you really need to put the cardboard piece in the middle if you're using an achtube?

How often can you use one of those tubes? Good for only one joint? Or reusable?
By using the paper tip the filter doesn't get too hot. It also makes the smoke more pleasant.
I use the filter about 5-7 times. Less if rolled with tobacco since the tobacco smoke has got so much shit in it.

Edit: I should add that the normal way of using the filters is without a paper tip. It's just me. I smoke a handfull of these a day, and I try to make it as pleasant as I possibly can.

Thats why I like rolling mine with the roach already added :blunt:

Adding the roach became the hardest part for me as I recently started having severe shakes so that's why I add the roach before rolling as not sure I could finish task otherwise :ganjamon:

Thats why I like rolling mine with the roach already added :blunt:

Adding the roach became the hardest part for me as I recently started having severe shakes so that's why I add the roach before rolling as not sure I could finish task otherwise :ganjamon:
Yeah man it's a nightmare doing it the other way around. Even without shakes. Hope you're alright mate.

Back
Top Bottom