Shout up the house

bonger

i had just come back from smoking and i had the gun in my hand (25-06).... i pulled the action back, and took it out, cleaned it, and put it back in and pulled the trigger with out thinking, shot up my mattress, table legs, wall into the garage, (2 2x4's in the wall), a box of newspaper and finally into a couch in the garage...... my grandma was like "i was debating on wether is was a real gun or not) it scared the shit outta me........ nothing or nobody (part) got hurt......

bonger said:
i had just come back from smoking and i had the gun in my hand (25-06).... i pulled the action back, and took it out, cleaned it, and put it back in and pulled the trigger with out thinking, shot up my mattress, table legs, wall into the garage, (2 2x4's in the wall), a box of newspaper and finally into a couch in the garage...... my grandma was like "i was debating on wether is was a real gun or not) it scared the shit outta me........ nothing or nobody (part) got hurt......

You keep it loaded?? And you don't even put the safety on?

bonger said:

Smooth move you jerk off. Luckily enough you didnt kill anyone.

I dont fuck with guns dude, they scare the shit outta me. We had a Colt 45 stolen from our old house when it got broken into and I just dont like em. Im not against those who own them but I just dont like being around them. One of my old friends bro shot himself with a .22 in the head and died. Guns are just not for me dude.

DUDE.

Same thing happen to me. Except it was a .22. I had it in the livingroom and I thought I cleared out all the ammo and was cleaning the outside of it when I hit the ttrigger and shot a hole into my parents livingroom wall. All the family was in other rooms and came running out.

I am WAY more careful now.

guns are the shit i havent realy been hunting or shot them since i moved to oregon but when i lived in nebraska i used to be on a trap shooting team and i used to go hunting with all my friends and shit boy do i miss all that

ThievingJesus said:
i got my first REAL gun (Winchester 20 gauge youth modle) at 11, i think i got a bb gun around 8 or 9. When you grow up around guns, and people that own and use them regularly, you learn real fast what is acceptable, and what is dangerous. Anyone who pulls the trigger on a gun (loaded or not) when they dont want to shoot something, shouldn't have a gun.
You know.. really i don't mind familys that have guns like yours... they are responsible about it and they teach everyone to respect and be very careful with guns...
but you gotta admit there are idiots out there...
I'm not much of a gun fan... nor hunting, stupid "sport" (would only be a sport in my opinion if you hunted with your fucking bare hands... but that's another discussion)... but you said it best thievingjay:
"Anyone who pulls the trigger on a gun (loaded or not) when they dont want to shoot something, shouldn't have a gun."

bonger said:

Damn fool dats straight gangsta.

Back
Top Bottom