She ready to be fed and watered again?

Tomcat420

I had 2 in my tent and had a problem over watering but this is the one out of the 2 that wasn’t to bad off she’s a Big Bud auto from herbies and she’s perked back up now a bit and seems to be pretty dry is it ready for water or should I wait another day or so? I do have some recharge coming from Amazon today I was thinking bout hitting it with as well as a little mix of mega crop I had made up reading about 549 ppm? Any advise? She is looking a bit hungry I’m thinking

IMG_5605.jpeg

If you are feeding megacrop, I don't see why you are doing recharge. Megacrop feeds the plant directly, no interaction with microbes. Recharge feeds (and supplies more) beneficial bacteria (microbes).

... she’s perked back up now a bit and seems to be pretty dry is it ready for water or should I wait another day or so?
I am not sure what you mean by "pretty dry" but if the soil has dried out then water and bring the moisture level back up. Figuring out how far to go with letting the soil dry is a major point in the thread on "How to Water a Potted Plant". Letting the soil dry out too often can cause damage to the vascular system and eventually it will not recover.

So far it does not look like the plant in the photo has started to wilt so I do not see a problem starting at this time.

Back
Top Bottom