Sex my plants

Gravy

This is my first grow. And out of the 3 plants I had in flower I spotted this. Seems unusual. Can anybody help I searched the Internet and my diagnose is that it's a male.
image3437.jpg
image3438.jpg

That plant was on the right. The other 2 look ok for now I've only been in flower for a week. I will post pics of the other 2. Please tell me what you think
image3439.jpg

That looks female to me man!

Last two. Sorry I should have been more clear. The first two pics are definitely males. The last pics are looking like they're female to me. I just went through this same thing with a critical kush I'm growing.

Really? What was the outcome? I hope more female than male.. I've taken 2 clones from all 3 of these plants so far. I immediately removed the identified male and saturated the leaves and stems of the other 2 with plain h2o from a spray bottle. I later examined the male plant before I "quarantined" it, and it seems that none of the sacs have opened. I'm not sure what the strains are because the seeds were from an eighth of weed I purchased last October before I got my mmj recommendation card. This is a pretty good site. I plan to share my successes and failures

@ricorico. Hey can you tell male or female?

Please take another pic of this one, just to be sure :thumb: The other one looks Female.

image3441.jpg

In any case, the best way to get instant help is to start a grow journal.

I am a noob, but from 10 bagseed plants last year,

I had 7 males and 1 Hermaphrodite.

Be wary of spidermites and hermaphrodites.

Keep your hands clean,

don't let them get any light at night.

Don't over water and don't over feed

and you will have wonderful medical weed.

:amen:

Please take another pic of this one, just to be sure :thumb: The other one looks Female.

image3441.jpg

In any case, the best way to get instant help is to start a grow journal.

I am a noob, but from 10 bagseed plants last year,

I had 7 males and 1 Hermaphrodite.

Be wary of spidermites and hermaphrodites.

Keep your hands clean,

don't let them get any light at night.

Don't over water and don't over feed

and you will have wonderful medical weed.

:amen:
This is good advice. Keep your hands clean and if you go to the grow shop for supplies, I strongly suggest changing your clothes and maybe even take a quick shower before you handle your plants at all. Trust me, you DON'T want a bout with spider mites. They're resilient little bastards!
To answer your question, the outcome is that the plant is female. But it was a late bloomer and that's what held me in limbo for a while.

Well I finally weeded out the males. And now have the entire flower room with females. Things are looking up. Now to do some research on how to bulk up the flowers, As of now I'm only using the free sample nutes from the local grow supply store.
image4601.jpg
image4602.jpg
image4603.jpg
image4604.jpg

I think I'll have to take my notes and write a journal .. I took a bud from the tall plant in the middle last week and quick dried it. Wow not bad for bag seeds. Now that I know more about growing decent medicine, I think I'll try some genetic seed brands for the next grow

Back
Top Bottom