Sawasdee! New grower Here from Thailand

auntyplant34

420 Member
Sawasdee(hello) Everyone, My english not good bery bery bad to hear. i will trying to grow cannabis my house. Please helping me a plant to grow. My nephew bery bery drunk di oder day he sleep at the floor i was kleaning for thier mess and picked something at the table den i take go my room fired up that stick i tot it is a cigaret but was not. i take a few hits then feeling the pain in my nerves slowly gone the following minute i was no more out ended at my bed sleeping and woke up the following day. What was that? Now i research geogle i landed here. Now i want to grow that kind of plant very helping me in my pains. i learning here to guys like you helping me growing a plant. I'm Prija 44 now i grow plant tomato,eggplant outside house and i want plant inside my house cannabis. Can you helping me? give me what i needed i will grow just helping me how. i not sale i wanted my own use helping the pain i like it good medicine herbal. Thank you please allow me on this grower community i want like school i learn i read and learn.

Sawasdee(hello) Everyone, My english not good bery bery bad to hear. i will trying to grow cannabis my house. Please helping me a plant to grow. My nephew bery bery drunk di oder day he sleep at the floor i was kleaning for thier mess and picked something at the table den i take go my room fired up that stick i tot it is a cigaret but was not. i take a few hits then feeling the pain in my nerves slowly gone the following minute i was no more out ended at my bed sleeping and woke up the following day. What was that? Now i research geogle i landed here. Now i want to grow that kind of plant very helping me in my pains. i learning here to guys like you helping me growing a plant. I'm Prija 44 now i grow plant tomato,eggplant outside house and i want plant inside my house cannabis. Can you helping me? give me what i needed i will grow just helping me how. i not sale i wanted my own use helping the pain i like it good medicine herbal. Thank you please allow me on this grower community i want like school i learn i read and learn.
Sawasdee @auntyplant34! Welcome to 420 Magazine, where the common language is weed. You'll definitely pick up lessons on how to grow your own weed from the journals here at the mag. Also, a few others will come and greet you shortly, including Tok who will show you how to set up your own journal and find your way around the site.

Happy smoking and happy growing! :)

Hello aunty & welcome. Look under the “Grow Room” section up top & start reading the information there. You will need at least 100 watt LED light for one plant & stronger if you plan on growing multiple plants. You’ll also need a light soil that drains water quickly for root health. Enjoy!😊

Welcome to 420 Magazine @auntyplant34

Do you have everything you need to start growing indoors?
How many plants to you want to grow at one time?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Also, we now have a Fungi section if you would like to grow mushrooms.

Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hi again :) I have friends who live and grow weed in Thailand. Where do you live?

Back
Top Bottom