RQS' Favorites For This Indoor Season

Royal Queen Seeds

420 Sponsor
Growing cannabis indoors is an excellent way for cultivators, new and experienced, to achieve a bumper crop. Still, even the best grow tent setup requires reliable strains in order to make the most of the conditions. If you’re struggling to decide which strain deserves your attention (let’s be honest, there are thousands to choose from), or you just fancy trying something different, here are three suggestions to pique your interest.

First up is HulkBerry, a sativa-leaning photoperiod strain with respectable indoor yields, high THC levels (27%), and an uplifting effect. It’s one of those plants that balances reliability with key attributes to ensure all growers, regardless of skill, make it to harvest.

Next is Lemon Shining Silver Haze; this time, the potency has been scaled back a bit, but growers can look forward to larger yields after a
New York 2024-229.jpg
flowering time of 9–10 weeks indoors. A healthy infusion of Lemon Skunk and Shining Silver Haze genetics ensures those generous yields come packed with plenty of citrus Haze flavours.

Then there's Mimosa. As the progeny of Clementine and Purple Punch, Mimosa's flavour is reminiscent of citrus fruit with a healthy dose of earthy undertones, while its effects are powered by 21% THC. Plants stay nice and short, so space-conscious indoor growers won’t have to struggle with intricate training techniques.

These suggestions are but a small sample of the top-quality strains out there, but hopefully we've given you the inspiration you need to kick-start your next (or first) indoor grow-op!

Hi RQS!

Lemon Shining Silver Haze sounds nice, as Silver Haze is yumm and I can't imagine disliking Lemon Skunk.
But what do we mean with potency reduced? How do we measure potency? THC content? But I don't think it was +25% THC strains that were kicking my ass decades ago. So there's definitely something else involved that gives you a wild ride.

I also see y'all are rocking Sanlights, I got one of those last year and I've been getting a whole different caliber of stems & plants. Love them.

Back
Top Bottom