Root boosters, bloom boosters etc and MC

sguzzinu420

420 Member
hello, i have a few questions regarding root boosters.

I've been growing for a few years, only adjusting PH and using megacrop one part.

results have been good, this year I got gifted master root powerful roots expander. I've been using it for a few months and it does seem like my plants are growing faster and stronger, perhaps it's placebo?

i really don't like wasting time and money.

what are some things I could do to up my game? are there any root boosters with scientific research backing them up? what about bloom boosters? opinions? recommendations? i was thinking sweet candy from megacrop could be a good addition?

megacrop one part seems to struggle a bit towards late flower, should I consider a pk booster OR megacrop 2 part?

I'm using plagron lightmix soil

I use MC 1-part as well. I swear by Dynomyco on all my roots, it seems to improve uptake of nutrients. Anything that helps your roots will help your plant. I also add Bud Explosion and a little Epsom in flower to increase the P/K/Mg/S. Just a little will do you. Sweet Candy works well too and, if in soil, it has soil conditioners. Here is my flower schedule right now (MC Mix):
Lizzy Nutrient Plan.png

i use the MC one part and run BE in flower. you can't follow the MC feed schedule and add BE on top, you'll burn the plant up real good. you have to make head room for the BE.

i actually use the BE so i can pull back on the MC and run a cooler mix over all.

I use MC 1-part as well. I swear by Dynomyco on all my roots, it seems to improve uptake of nutrients. Anything that helps your roots will help your plant. I also add Bud Explosion and a little Epsom in flower to increase the P/K/Mg/S. Just a little will do you. Sweet Candy works well too and, if in soil, it has soil conditioners. Here is my flower schedule right now (MC Mix):
Lizzy Nutrient Plan.png
nice! any idea why MC is always out of stock in Europe?

i use the MC one part and run BE in flower. you can't follow the MC feed schedule and add BE on top, you'll burn the plant up real good. you have to make head room for the BE.

i actually use the BE so i can pull back on the MC and run cooler mix over all.
would any PK booster do? MC is still out of stock in eu :(

would any PK booster do? MC is still out of stock in eu :(

you can use any booster with MC. i find BE to be far too hot, i use very little. there are milder boosters which might work better for you.

the issue is there is no real set feed schedule when using a booster. you'll have to feel it out for yourself.

any idea why MC is always out of stock in Europe?

it's not really their market. and the stuff is like bags of cement to ship. should have seen how pissed off the delivery driver was when mine arrived lol.

sometimes you can source the larger bags 9ish kg easier. that's what i wound up doing as the cost really wasn't so bad. 6 or so yrs later i'm still running it, the cost effectiveness is amazing. i've got at least enough for another 5 yrs.

Back
Top Bottom