Ready?

dabneyj

420 Member
Does this look ready?
17182175735238109053659191616971.jpg

Does this look ready?
17182175735238109053659191616971.jpg
Hey buddy beautiful lady.
As Stone mentioned don't harvest white pistils.
You have a lot of swelling and a month to go.:thumb:
Be patient Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Still think harvest in August ?
Yep. It has only been about a week since your first post. Patience is hard when we are watching the early flowering stages especially on a first plant. I would say that it is still about 5 to 6 weeks for the flowers to fill in and dense up. Some people like to go to the very end and could wait about 8 more weeks but they are looking for "couch-lock" while my people are more interested in a more active buzz that lets them get a few chores done.

Yep. It has only been about a week since your first post. Patience is hard when we are watching the early flowering stages especially on a first plant. I would say that it is still about 5 to 6 weeks for the flowers to fill in and dense up. Some people like to go to the very end and could wait about 8 more weeks but they are looking for "couch-lock" while my people are more interested in a more active buzz that lets them get a few chores done.
Thanks. Experience is priceless. And patience is hard
Hows my pruning look?

Hey d nice plants for first run. I usually like to see the leaves start to change colors, most cannabis plants do it, but not all phenos.

Thats was my problem patience, and the above statement is true most of the time, "never harvest with white hairs everywhere".
Your plant looks fire too, good job on raising her up to be fruitful!!! Let us know how much u get, but most importantly how u enjoy the fruits of your labor!!!

Pruning looks great, as long as that babe is happy, and your happy with her being happy, then im happy for you!!!! Lol Looks like she has plenty of air flow space to me, and not alot of bunched up leaves, or leaves blocking lowers. Those are the only 3 things i look for when defoliating during flowering. Also get rid of lowers that aint gonna make it.

Back
Top Bottom