Re-Vegging

Redwiggler

I have two really good plants that I’d like to revegg after chopping. Plants in 7 gal containers.
My question is…
Plants will be cut down for revegg….but I want to keep them in smaller containers for the winter…can I trim down the rootball for say, a 3 gal container? Or should I wait until it starts producing leaves first…don’t want to kill the two.
These two Bruce Banner#3 , are part way through week#8.
Still about two weeks to go

IMG_4627.jpeg

IMG_4628.jpeg

IMG_4626.jpeg

IMG_4625.jpeg

you'll need to cut the rootball back but i doubt they'll take very well in a smaller container. a reveg from harvest takes a fairly large plant with enough root to support it and room to expand. the plant doesn't reveg before extending new root structure which will need somewhere to go.

I've reveged many times & tried differant was,, best is to leave the roots alone don't even up pot , the plant needs to reajust & focus on growing back to vegetative stage once the plant has 3 to 4 weeks of new growth I root prune & replant in the same Container,, down poting isn't a good idea
When the new growth starts the first few leaves are usualy twisted & have no serration, after the 2nd to 3rd set of leaves the plant will grow back to normal ,,I use 18/6 light cycle
Good luck 🤙✌️

Back
Top Bottom