Purple pistils?

TabbyDee

Does anyone know what this means?
1A9FEDC7-02D2-4704-911F-8C35EC64BDCB.jpeg

It is a strain with purple color in the genes. I had two plants go purple this year in about 2 weeks you will see other leaves turning Purple.

Buds Turning Purple.jpg

Seed_5 Top Cola-02.jpg

Was this outdoor and how many weeks did it flower for? It’s my first grow and I do t know how long I have left till mine looks like your second picture. Thanks in advance .
It is an outdoor grow and is in week 8 of flower (still in flower) Pistols started turning purple in week 3, I think, leaves were about 2 weeks later.

It is an outdoor grow and is in week 8 of flower (still in flower) Pistols started turning purple in week 3, I think, leaves were about 2 weeks later.
So this is your plant right now? If so Mine is way behind yours. I planted mine in late June. Do you think that’s why mine is so far behind yours?
How long in between your two pictures?

So this is your plant right now? If so Mine is way behind yours. I planted mine in late June. Do you think that’s why mine is so far behind yours?
How long in between your two pictures?

Yes it is one of plants in this years grow.
I have a Bubba Kusk I started in late May transplanted and put outside in late June, It is the other one that went purple. Could be conditions, food, and or strain. I had other plants I had planted early that stayed small while others were planted at the same time were booming.

The first was Aug 16
The second was Sep 14

Yes it is one of plants in this years grow.
I have a Bubba Kusk I started in late May transplanted and put outside in late June, It is the other one that went purple. Could be conditions, food, and or strain. I had other plants I had planted early that stayed small while others were planted at the same time were booming.

The first was Aug 16
The second was Sep 14
Thanks so much. Hopefully everything turns out for me

Thanks so much. Hopefully everything turns out for me
You will have to more than likely keep them going into late Oct early Nov. You are on about the same latitude I am so you will have to be vigilant on frost coming up.

Back
Top Bottom