Pot Tales - What's Your Funniest Moments With Weed?

When my brothers and I were younger, we starting experimenting with pot. We lived in a very remote area with only one house on the road that had anyone our age. One of them was a little younger than us, and he came over to our house regularly to hang around.

One of my brothers had talked to him about some weed he smoked recently, and he was highly intrigued and started bugging the hell out of my brother to get some for him to try.
After days and days of constant pleading we had a discussion and decided to have some fun with it.

Out to the lawn we went....picked some green and some dying grass and chopped it up pretty good. We rolled it into joints and put it in a baggy and waited for him to come around bugging for some weed. My brother told him we had some "good shit" and if he wanted it he would have to give him $20.00. He ran home and was back within minutes, handed my brother the money, and in turn my brother handed him the baggie. He immediately ran back home hugging that baggie close.

We did not see him for a couple of days, but when he did return my brother asked him how that "weed" was, and he responded that it was some really good shit and he had gotten higher than hell. :rofl:

We never told him what we did, and I run into this man frequently and have to contain my giggles whenever I speak to him.

We were bad kids........

What did we do with the 20 bucks? Well, we bought a bag of weed. DUH! :rofl::rofl:

In the late 90's my wife and I saw The Stones at Gillette Stadium for their Bridges to Babylon concert. I was working a job that tested for drugs and was not imbibing at the time.

My lady fortified our goody bag with all sorts of treats like Doritos, M&M's etc. That had folks putting joints in our faces for a handful of whatever was out! 2 hours of smoke directed at us really, we joked that I'd be tested the next morning ... and I was! Thankfully I never touched one joint!
It was a long ride to the med center and I had nothing to lose telling them so I did and they had nothing to say. I went back to work shook up a little but never heard from them so all that second hand smoke didn't register! Thank the weed Gods! :hookah:

one of my funniest weed stories occurred after i joined here. it was chronicled in my status report, but sadly had to be deleted. the mods who delivered the bad news told me it was hilarious though .. :cheesygrinsmiley:

there was semi-nudity and a bunch of plants getting hidden etc ..

edit: i have some epic pre-legal stories. most are too long winded.

one of my funniest weed stories occurred after i joined here. it was chronicled in my status report, but sadly had to be deleted. the mods who delivered the bad news told me it was hilarious though .. :cheesygrinsmiley:

there was semi-nudity and a bunch of plants getting hidden etc ..

edit: i have some epic pre-legal stories. most are too long winded.

I don't mind an epic long winded tale. I would enjoy it with the morning cuppa to start the day with some humor. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I got a really mundane job nailing on thousands of roof battens on a new-build estate
Needless to say, I got stoned to help while away the hours
Then there was the bloody wasp that wouldn't leave me alone, just kept pestering me
Eventually, it landed, right on my trouser zipper so what did I do?
Hit it as hard as I could with the hammer...

I got a really mundane job nailing on thousands of roof battens on a new-build estate
Needless to say, I got stoned to help while away the hours
Then there was the bloody wasp that wouldn't leave me alone, just kept pestering me
Eventually, it landed, right on my trouser zipper so what did I do?
Hit it as hard as I could with the hammer...
Bloody OUCH! That would have been a youtube moment for sure........ 😆 😆

Ever encountered a stoned dealer?

This is how the conversation went:
'I got some great smoke'
'Is it still sticky?'
'Yeah, tons of sticks in it...'

'Ok, so how much for an Oz?'
'£200'
'Ah, how much for a half?'
'£80'
'...I'll have two halves then, cheers' :cool:

Back