Plant showing sex

tablelegslim

Quick question for you guys. All seeds I planted were all???? That being said one of them is showing pistils already does that mean it’s an auto plant? Unless I misunderstood I thought the sex of the plant wouldn’t show until it was almost time to start flowering. A photoperiod plant would be another few months before that time comes because of my location. Just curious

IMG_0364.jpeg

IMG_0384.jpeg

From the picture it looks like you are growing outside in a pot. If one plant is starting to show pre-flowers now it is likely an autoflower and should finish for you by the end of August or very early September. Photos will probably just start flowering when the auto is finished.

Female Cannabis plants will show stigmas before they enter flower when they’ve sexually matured. This doesn’t necessarily mean they are flowering, just that they’re ready to. You see this on plants that veg closer to 60+ days.

It’s one of the ways I know my plants are ready to be flipped. Stigmas and alternating nodes tell me the plant has matured and is ready to give me her best possible production, then I flip the light to 12/12.

Back
Top Bottom