Pics of harvest - Need help please

JJYa

Alright so.

Need some help.

I was again out on a trip, came back....

Plants were over-matured. Some of the nuggets had mold on it... still growing on the plant.

So much humidity here.

I cut everything down as soon as I couldnt, took some pics.

What to do, throw away weed, cut away parts with mold?

HELP!

20151013_035849.jpg
20151013_043500.jpg
20151013_043505.jpg
20151013_043528.jpg
20151013_044053.jpg
20151013_044454.jpg
20151013_044724.jpg
20151013_050250.jpg
20151013_050101.jpg

Bummer. It's hard to say. You should asses the insides of the buds that you think you could still keep. If the green buds are brown on the inside then the botrytis has probably run through most everything, but if the green buds are green on the inside then it probably stayed off those buds. As for the nugs with the bad mold, I personally wouldn't smoke them. I am really allergic to mold and have chronic bronchitis so I would probably toss the worst of them, but it's really up to you.

As told iwltfum, I would check if they are rotted, if not then gather the harvest. And I'd be looking for every opportunity to save, because I really love weed.

Hello JJya

Here's what I have done to salvage bud with rot.

Pull out all the rotted bits leaving the green, unaffected bud. Then wash the bud. I wash using 3 5gal buckets. 1st one has hot water with 2 cups of lemon juice, second is cold with 2 cups baking soda, and the third is just clean cold water. This method will generally kill off any unseen mold and spores. As a further precaution, you can spray the areas around the removed infection with 3% hydrogen peroxide before washing, it kills all mold and spores :)

Thank you very much for all tips.

It took me a while to be able to access internet again so... It got worse.

I will just throw away half of the harvest, pretty much all the bigger buds.

Today I got to harvest the other plant I had planted (Which was way healthier and bigger since start, no pest, etc.) and got a lot of weed out of it.

So instead of scavaging for bits on that one, that always struggled from start to finish), better off keeping what I can and having the other one.

Thanks!

Pics of the other harvest tomorrow.

We had like 10 days straight rain, thats why I had problems also.

Had to harvest in heavy tropical rains today... once again.

Buds are soaked up in water.

Will go get a fan....

Back
Top Bottom