Phlizon LED Grow Light Canada Online Store Comes Back + 10% OFF!

PhlizonGrowLight

Hi everyone!

We are announcing that Phlizon Canada online store is coming back! Now you can order from our Canada online store with fast free shipping from the local warehouse for 3-5 days! Also, the Labor Sale is going live. You could get 10%!

• No tax, with free shipping from the local warehouse
  • Fast delivery 5-7 business days
  • 3-year Warranty, 30-day Free Return
Thank you for all the support to Phlizon! If you have any questions you can email us at support@phlizonstore.com!!!

Iv got two lights from phlison and the ballasts are junk in both lights. Iv used these lights in two grow cycles and thats it. Any warrenty on these lights ?

These are two blurple lights i was using for vegging clones. One ballast in each crapped out

something is really odd there. when did you get them ? did you get them direct, or off ebay, amazon or other third party supplier ?
they are either ancient or counterfeit. it's gotta be a good decade since they built a blurple. don't know of anyone who does a blurple anymore.

at any rate it's not hard to re and re a driver if you have the specs. i replaced dozens on different brands when i did repair / warranty for some of the local grow shops.

Back
Top Bottom