Perlite options

Buckets420

Grower here wondering what brand of perlite people are using ? I am setting up my grow room and was looking at perlite options and wondering if anyone has something they have been using that works well. I know its just perlite just seeing if there is something people have been using. Brand ?

Hey Buddy :ciao:
I'm in Canada and have access to something called Holiday Perlite.
Under $50 for the big green bags.
It's clean and a good size. :Namaste:

Screenshot_20230108-060815_Chrome.jpg

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I would only suggest that one 'screen's the perlite a bit. There is lots of dust and wee pieces in the bag. It helps a bit to screen it first. I use a kitchen strainer

Grower here wondering what brand of perlite people are using ? I am setting up my grow room and was looking at perlite options and wondering if anyone has something they have been using that works well. I know its just perlite just seeing if there is something people have been using. Brand ?

i get bagged bales of it similar to the one bill shows. normally in a generic white bag. about $40 for 120L bale. i can pick them up at a few places local so i don't bother with shipping and fees.

perlite can also come in different sized rock. if you buy the sized stuff you'll pay stupid pricing. i just stick with the generic non sized stuff.

I would only suggest that one 'screen's the perlite a bit. There is lots of dust and wee pieces in the bag. It helps a bit to screen it first. I use a kitchen strainer

i do pretty much the same. i built a sifter out of a piece of window screen and a big liquid laundry detergent bottle. the kitchen strainers were too small and took more time than i wanted to spend on it lol.

Back
Top Bottom