Pawpaws Medicine Tent: 2 At The End Of The Line

Savvage61

I recently started 2 new plants and a grow journal to go with it. but I have 3 plants getting close to harvest time, and I am having some issues I have been posting questions all over the place like a noob (Im almost at the point I cant use that excuse, what will I blame my probl;ems on then??) ok to the basics

2 Blueberry autos Jeal & Ester (tradition of naming plant after germination)
1 mystery strain auto one of 3 possibles Trainwreck,Gluberry, or Gorilla glue Deborah
Day 1 Feb 1 2022
Medium Fox Farm Happyfrog/Ocean forest 1/4 perlite
Nutes Fox Farm Trio Big bloom/Grow big/ Tiger bloom
4x4 grow tent
started with Burple 2 KingLED 1000w (125 watt) ,1bestva 2000w (275watt)
2 weeks under Mars Hydro ts3000 (450watt)
Light time 18/6
2-5 gal grow bag
1 31/2 Gal Plastic pot (Ester)

current state
(suffered lockout 3 weeks Flushed and recovering)
all flowering
ESTER: almost ready to harvest 1 week
Deborah: stunted from over watering (lesson learned) Topped week3
Jeal : Runt wouldn't do squat went wild in the stretch LST
1. Ester,
2. Jeal
3. Deborah
to-date 10 weeks 6 days from germination

CM220411-193632011.jpg

CM220411-193957016 - Copy.jpg

20220407_221839.jpg

Hiya....so we helped address the tall leafy in the back on the other thread.... The runt look good just.....a runt I don't really see any issues....and the other you said "Ester: almost ready to harvest 1 week", I wouldn't fret about stuff now.... If chopping in a week nothing you do is going to change in that window ...just rock out in my opinion.

Special thanks to @Bill284 and @HappyHazmat88 for helping me with last issue
Ok current Issue Im about ready to harvest Ester. But I have tons of white milky trichomes and red hairs but I can't find an Amber trichome anywhere.the lower buds still have some small pistils But if you Zoom in you can see what I mean
the strain is Blueberry 80% Indica-dominant hybrid. I learned last night that it is common for Sative strains to not get amber but this is not Sativa. some in put would be awesome (only watered since flush) and leaves starting to change to yellow so I know it is close

CM220409-225509002.jpg

cry2.jpg

crystal.jpg

CRYSTALS - Copy.jpg

Ok yup that's a better picture...I would say she still has some time for all those white pistils to turn color and recess... A week maybe longer.. and then check again... I read it somewhere here.... " If you think it's done....wait another week"...I think it's pretty sound advice unless your plant has all amber trichs, then you delayed to far.

Special thanks to @Bill284 and @HappyHazmat88 for helping me with last issue
Ok current Issue Im about ready to harvest Ester. But I have tons of white milky trichomes and red hairs but I can't find an Amber trichome anywhere.the lower buds still have some small pistils But if you Zoom in you can see what I mean
the strain is Blueberry 80% Indica-dominant hybrid. I learned last night that it is common for Sative strains to not get amber but this is not Sativa. some in put would be awesome (only watered since flush) and leaves starting to change to yellow so I know it is close

CM220409-225509002.jpg

cry2.jpg

crystal.jpg

CRYSTALS - Copy.jpg
Hey Amigo hope your well.
Rule of thumb never harvest white pistols wait until they are all red and crinkled in.
Then you know she has finished flowering and building for you.
Then check tric's.
Cloudy / Clear energetic feeling.
Cloudy / Amber relaxed feeling.
Get out your calendar my friend.
@Phytoplankton :ciao: is on the money with 3 weeks. Easy :popcorn:
:morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes: proceed as usual. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

Patience is overrated lol, My son was telling me about his friends having all these plants and I told him it is one thing to have a plant another thing to grow/dry/cure. well guys I am the student you are the teachers :adore:
Thank you guys Harvest has been put on hold, at my age quality is king

Patience is overrated lol, My son was telling me about his friends having all these plants and I told him it is one thing to have a plant another thing to grow/dry/cure. well guys I am the student you are the teachers :adore:
Thank you guys Harvest has been put on hold, at my age quality is king
Your doing fantastic. :cheer:
Keep feeding, they are screaming for nutrition now.
She wants to build buds.
Lots of light nice temps and give her what she wants.
She is going to reward you. :cool:

Stay safe
Bill

feed her nice and slowly along with the runt man I hate ph meters I got like a 30 dollar dr meter and a 8 buck cheapo of course the cheapo is much better than dr peters meter any way I ph it to 6.7 from 5.6 I am starting to doubt the consistency of my distilled water Ill get an couple gallons and they are 7.0 on the dot mon the next batch it test at 5.8 at. any way Im starting to ramble I hand-fed her giving her sips out of a 12 oz mason jar after about 5 of them she was happy and just chilled. I am going to do my best to let them want water before i give her any. any way she happy and I am, really high,so Im going to bed. or watch a movie prolly fall asleep watching a movie
you'all have a good night :bong:

WOW!!! WHAT A DIFFERENCE A NIGHT MAKES My girls were standing talk My droopy problem child was lifting her leaves to say "its about time you fed me Dumb aZZ!" they are looking 100% better Thx again guys

Ill post some pics later but I haven't watered my plants since Sunday,they look amazing Deborah is almost there her leaves are turning yellow Ill check Trichomes later after work and give a upodate

Happy 420 !!!!!

love it when the leaves turn yellow in the spring time . still not REDy but still have stub pisitils . It is killing me I want to water then ,But I realize that's just an excuse to go put on some rock n roll, go to the grow room and chill. leave are a sign of being very close
20220420_150257.jpg
20220420_145543.jpg

Thx hope ya s6tayed as high as I did thank god for Sativa for us old people who need the energy by day and thank god for Indica so it can put old men to sleep;. still here waiting tic toc
patience-my-ass-im-gonna-kill-something-patience-13978474.png

20220420_151050.jpg

well they are transplanted and Im off for a vacation. one thing I have learned so far along with so much more I don't think I'm gonna do the solo cup, all the different strains and names and uses it is still a weed If I germinate my seed water properly it will sprout just like it did in a solo cup I will use a little happy frog to get it started we will see next time

20220424_211324.jpg

Sorry to take so long the older I get the more vacations are like work, I might go away but the work stays here waiting to reek its jealous revenge.
Im going to just touch on one of my plants the one in the right back corner one nice thing I came home to was a "Dirty black bag of beautiful bountiful buds thought I was gonna say heads didn't ya? awesome show for us old guys who loved clint Eastwood and the spaghetti westerns. ok back to earth ..focus ok bag a bud I see nice milky and a few amber Trichomes and a few clear. I say about a week to harvest so that means 2 most likely Please take a look and and seer if you
20220504_223505.jpg
Image_2022-05-05 17_56_36_792.png
Image_2022-05-05 17_56_08_598.png
Image_2022-05-05 17_51_03_878.png
Image_2022-05-05 17_56_08_598 - Copy.png
How to Freeze Zucchini agree

Sorry to take so long the older I get the more vacations are like work, I might go away but the work stays here waiting to reek its jealous revenge.
Im going to just touch on one of my plants the one in the right back corner one nice thing I came home to was a "Dirty black bag of beautiful bountiful buds thought I was gonna say heads didn't ya? awesome show for us old guys who loved clint Eastwood and the spaghetti westerns. ok back to earth ..focus ok bag a bud I see nice milky and a few amber Trichomes and a few clear. I say about a week to harvest so that means 2 most likely Please take a look and and seer if you
20220504_223505.jpg
Image_2022-05-05 17_56_36_792.png
Image_2022-05-05 17_56_08_598.png
Image_2022-05-05 17_51_03_878.png
How to Freeze Zucchini agree
Good morning Mucker. :ciao:
I see white pistols I think.
Though to tell in first pic.
You need to let all of them turn red and start to crinkle in before she is finished flowering and building for you.
As that is happening you keep an eye for tric's you want.
Clear / cloudy energetic feeling.
Cloudy / amber more relaxed feeling.
Give her time and keep an eye on the pistols.

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

OK NOW FOR THE PROBLEM CHILD, Day 97 And this plant has been thru hell thx to my noob mistakes here is a image of a young seedling it looked like pistil Rather than leaf it grew wierd .was topped and LST anxious noob wanting to do it all. I was using the FF trio and mixed the nutes hot. thinking I knew more than they did, how stupid 60 yrs old and making the dumb mistakes as when I was 18 .I burned it up with a lockout, overwatered, changed lights 3 diffrent times from 120 watt to 2 75 to a mars hydro ts 3000 450 Watt not to mention I defoiled it mid veg Now it reached my light, I'm debating put it out of its misery and clear room for my next grow/ If I let it live is the weed going to horrid? or is iot worth saving OH I almost forget while I was overwatering I did like I was filling a trough and just dumped the water out of a gallon jug, compacted the medium, and Im pretty sure I'm root-bound. I know stupid noob But I can say I know a whole lot more about growing pot than I did 97 days ago the being that I still dont know squat. what would you do KILL IT OR HEAL IT:eek:
20220509_192008.jpg

20220509_192027.jpg

Back
Top Bottom